Chapter 536: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (13)

Lin Ruoshan was beaten up to 20 times in public, and the Ya Ya didn't keep her hands at all. After the beating, she passed out completely. The other three people in the Lin family endured the disgusting glances of everyone, and each of them angered Lin Ruoshan, and became more and more disgusted with her.

When the county grandfather released the people, Lin Fu immediately lost the money and asked Lin Yaozu to carry Lin Ruoshan and leave quickly. It was really shameless to see people.

The twenty taels of banknotes from the guards were confiscated as the stolen money. Where does he get money for drinking all day? The county grandfather asked him to sign the IOU, and ordered him to pay it off within half a month, otherwise he would hit the top ten.

Zong Baotou was very angry because of such a thing. He fired him on the spot and walked away. None of the other escorts helped him, for fear of being misunderstood that their escorts are of such a character. In the end, the servant dragged him out and threw him to the side of the road. As for how he wants to go back, no one cares.

Xu Zifan and Lin Ruonan thanked the county grandfather, said a few compliments, and walked out of the yamen with twenty taels of silver compensation from the Lin family.

People immediately surrounded them, and you talked lively with every word, saying that Lin Ruoshan and the **** teacher were vicious, saying that they had suffered a disaster.

Xu Zifan and Lin Ruonan smiled at each other, greeted everyone, and went home together. They don't care about the change in people's attitudes. Most people in the world are like this. What's more, in this age, people don't target them, it's just difficult to see the truth. Now that the truth became clear, the only targets of these people's attacks were Lin Ruoshan and the **** master, but they were harmless.

This time, I just took this matter to establish a prestige, and I guess no one will come to find fault easily in the future. After all, not everyone has the guts to go to court with Xu Zifan, and no one dares to move his idea to such a powerful person.

Xu Zifan lived more than once in ancient times, and he understood the psychology of the people in this era and the loopholes in the law at this time. He kept Shaohua paying attention to the movements of Lin's family, knowing that Lin Ruoshan's every move attracted everyone's attention with exaggerated charges, and then revealed Lin Ruoshan's suspicion, and finally successfully convicted Lin Ruoshan.

Although the punishment is relatively light, in this era, a girl who has not been out of the cabinet is convicted of playing the game in public. That is to bear the shame of a lifetime. It is a very, very big punishment for not marrying out and not happy with her parents. Thinking about it for a short time, Lin Ruoshan should dare not do anything more.

This is just right. Give Lin Ruoshan some time to climb up, otherwise how can he experience the despair of falling from a height? The original owner's wish is to make her better than to die, which is far from enough.

Xu Zifan met Xu's father and Xu's mother who came in anxiously on the way. Xu's mother took Lin Ruonan's hand and said with concern: "Is it all right? Your father and I went to work for Uncle Liu and just heard the letter. Son, Lin Ruoshan is too much!"

Lin Ruonan shook her head, "It's okay. I haven't done it or I haven't done it. No one can slander me."

Xu's mother patted her hand pityingly, "Even so, it's terrifying. I have heard a lot of people who are in poor health and gossiping in these years. Some words are poked into people's hearts like a knife. If you have heard it, forget it, don't take it to heart, our family will live a good life, don't care about the words outside."

Lin Ruonan's heart warmed, holding Xu's mother's arm affectionately, and smiled: "Mother, don't worry, I'm fine. I don't care what others say, as long as you believe me. Today Zifan has always been in front of me. Trust me, I'm not afraid at all, it's not uncomfortable at all."