Chapter 415: Unlucky stick (44)

Changsheng naturally didn't want to die, but Xu Zifan remained unmoved no matter how much he begged for mercy, angry cursing, threatening and temptation, even if he promised to give all of his property and treasure to Xu Zifan, Xu Zifan was still indifferent. Don't eat hard and soft at all.

There was no way for longevity, and the spiritual power in his body was constantly rioting, and there was a tendency to go crazy. He could only use the last move, slamming the cover of his heavenly spirit with a vicious palm, immediately bleeding from his seven orifices, and crashing to the ground. Breathless.

Xu Zifan saw his soul fleeing out of his body, he reached out and grabbed it in his hand. The soul of the longevity struggled hard, but it was really struggling, and it began to swell rapidly.

Xu Zifan took out a golden bowl and buckled the soul in it directly. He only heard a "bang", the longevity soul exploded, but the power was covered by the golden bowl, and nothing was spilled.

Xu Zifan received the golden bowl and inspected Chang Sheng's body. When he saw that he was really dead, he touched his chin and stared at Chang Sheng for a long time, "That's the trick? It's impossible. How could this old boy's confident trick so simple? ?"

He thought and thought, if a person doesn't die completely, of course he still has a soul, and it is correct to keep it in a way that can deal with the soul.

He sat back where he started to recite the soul refining curse.

This is a kind of curse of the magical way of cultivating immortals. He accidentally obtained it in a secret realm, just like Monkey King's tight-knit curse. This soul-refining curse can make the soul in front of you feel like being burned by fire and pierced with needles. How painful, it can make the soul sore in this pain, and even feel that it is a kind of relief!

Xu Zifan just chanted for half a minute, his soul suddenly burst out from the feet of Changsheng's corpse, rolling on the ground in pain.

Xu Zifan raised his eyebrows. It turned out that he had used some sorcery to divide his soul into two, and he had also made a stand-in. In a critical moment, people thought that he was dead, and then escaped quietly after passing the danger. I just didn't expect to meet a cautious one and planted directly here.

Being dealt with by the Soul Refining Curse might as well explode directly!

The soul of the longevity screamed screaming, and Xu Zifan set up an enchantment to cover it. He could no longer hear the noise, and continued to recite the soul refining curse.

The soul of longevity is purely black. That kind of white soul is a pure soul, and the pure black one means that he has committed too many sins during his lifetime and caused countless harms. It is an evil spirit that can't even tolerate the sky. Now, Xu Zifan's soul-refining curse may be his destiny. Torture.

Good is rewarded for good, and evil is rewarded for evil. It is not that the time has not come.

Everything in the human world has a clear note in the way of heaven, and it will be returned sooner or later, and even reincarnation cannot escape. It was the biggest catastrophe in his life that Changsheng found Xu Zifan.

Changsheng has an obsession with wanting to live. In order to get longevity and do all evil things, even if he is unconscious and loses consciousness, he still wants to live.

But even if he was so persistent, he hadn't survived 30 minutes under the torture of the soul refining curse, he still lost his soul!

Xu Zifan retrieved the trapped beast cage and searched for the treasures on Changsheng. In fact, only the last two talisman and a defensive shield magic weapon were left. The rest were used up when resisting Xu Zifan. This is because of the trapped beast cage. There is no time to shut down.