Chapter 430: Seventy old father (13)

When Xu Dajun and his wife heard Xu Shengnan's words, they stopped in disbelief and looked at her with widened eyes, as if they didn't know this daughter!

Xu Shengnan also consciously said something wrong, but there is nothing wrong with thinking about it. They are so good and so filial, they will let the old man go out alone? I want to know what would happen if a bad old man moved out without anything, except starved to death or starved to death.

Even if they bring the old man back at that time, the old man can't hold his head up and can't make a score. Wouldn't they be doing this to outrage the old man? So many children do this, when she doesn't understand?

So Xu Shengnan didn't mean to apologize at all. She was still angry. Why did they scold her every day?

Xu Shengnan walked in front and didn't wait for them. Xu Dajun and his wife opened their mouths looking at her from behind, and they didn't say anything. They seemed to be ten years old.

Previously, Xu Zifan said that they would have no children to be filial when they were old. They didn't think much about it. These days, they have been worried about the separation of their families and their minds are in confusion. But at this time, Xu Zifan's words seemed to ring in his ears suddenly, allowing them to see their future. Is it because they didn't stop the father's decision, the daughter is becoming more and more dismissive of them?

The couple were at a loss. They couldn't understand why their good family broke up and then they separated, why their daughter suddenly changed so much, and their daughter said that they were not filial, and they were full of panic. Is it true that they are not filial? No, they have filial piety and plan to raise their father forever. They really have no filial piety.

But they couldn't tell people everywhere. They looked at their daughter like that, and they didn't have the desire to explain to their daughter. Then thinking about the way the old man didn't want to take care of them, the couple felt very tired and couldn't decide what to do. , Can only drag his heavy legs to walk home.

At the entrance of the village, I had to pass a large area when I returned to Xu's house. The villagers working in the field saw them all surrounded.

"Is Xu Shengnan okay?"

"Isn't it serious? It's all right so soon?"

"Looking at this mentality, it's okay. It doesn't require human support to walk. It shouldn't be too much poisoning?"

"Oh, Liu Xia was crying like that when you borrowed money yesterday. I thought something was wrong. So did you. Why are you crying when your girl is so good? I think you look worse than your girl."

Liu Xia twitched her mouth stiffly, "The doctor said..."

"The doctor said that I went to the hospital in time so that I could be rescued. Thank you for your concern. I can raise it in a while. The doctor was not allowed to leave the hospital, but the hospitalization was too expensive, and my family owed my second uncle. With so much money in the brigade, I still live in uneasy life, so I want to come back early to get my health, and I will work to pay my second uncle's money when I'm done."

Liu Xia was snatched by Xu Shengnan before she could say it. She looked at her savvy daughter and felt very uncomfortable. My daughter speaks well to others, so why is it so choking when she speaks to parents?

The big guy said a few more words to Xu Shengnan and urged her to go back to rest. Someone said casually: "Your second uncle and second aunt are real relatives. Why should you pay back the money in such a hurry? Go back and raise it with peace of mind. "

Xu Shengnan seized this opportunity, immediately pinched himself secretly, and said with tears: "My second uncle and second aunt are in trouble. I gave all the money to my second aunt's brother. Yesterday, my mother was still kneeling. I beg them, they didn't hire them before they borrowed them from school colleagues. How can I owe debts without a conscience? When I get better, I will definitely pay them back."