Chapter 588: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (19)

It is very common to exchange things in the last days, and the mercenary communes in the base can also exchange materials and medicines. But the things are too expensive, and some are out of date. How can Xu Zifan's fresh prey here? Besides, those medicines are not as effective as those formulated by Xu Zifan. In the last days, time is life, and Xu Zifan's business is started all at once.

Tian Xuanzong was busy looking for the daughter of the head, and didn't have time to take care of Xu Zifan's affairs. Because of Zhao Meiyun's relationship with Yuan Jun, the Zhao family always had a heart to win Xu Zifan and the others, and wait and see for the time being. Who knows that this wait and see can't be controlled.

Xu Zifan's medicine is so easy to use, fruit trees and vegetables have been planted in the backyard of their villa. Although the price is high, the ones that are spawned every day can be sold out, and the crystal nuclei enter the villa batch by batch. It makes people jealous.

Half a month after they had been in business, there were abilities who wanted to sneak into their villa to steal and rob. Some fell into the trap of the wall root, some were tightly bound by mutant plants, and some were trapped in the invisible maze and couldn't get out. In short, no one could steal successfully, not even a person who retreated. .

There was also a mercenary group that relied on the large number of people, and more than 20 people bought medicines to pay for it. When Xu Zifan and the others were out searching for supplies, they had to get Han Sitong to give a 50% discount. They have a third-level abilities, seven or eight second-level abilities, and a dozen first-level abilities, which is very scary. At that time, other customers next to Han Sitong persuaded Han Sitong to endure it.

Han Sitong just chuckled softly, drew his guns with both hands and quickly returned to the house, knocking down ten people with a few shots. The third-level ability person became irritated and attacked Han Sitong with a fireball, but was shocked to find that the fireball hit the villa door and went out. Then a signal smoke appeared above the villa, and Shaohua rushed back within a few minutes to remove the third-level ability. The person broke a leg!

There is no law in the base, and no one is justified in fighting deaths and injuries. The person with the supernatural powers was in the wrong, so naturally they could only forget it.

After this incident, no one dared to make trouble in this villa, let alone hit their minds. All customers have become their pocketbooks, they are pharmacy, collecting materials while exercising their abilities, and they will absorb the practice when they turn to the crystal core. Because of the superior technique, their cultivation speed is much faster than others, and they can also cultivate through the spiritual energy in the world. Coupled with a steady stream of crystal nuclei, a few people have cultivated to level five in less than two months.

No one provokes them anymore. After discussing with Xu Zicheng, Xu Zifan bought the villa and a large area around the villa. Let Han Siyu build earthen sheds on the left and right sides of the villa, allowing anyone to set up stalls and sell things in the earthen sheds. No hands-on buying or selling in the earthen sheds, no looting, this is the discipline to protect the stall owners. Some stall owners even took their children in the earthen shed to change the food and eat directly, because no one dared to grab it here, it is not always necessary to go out.

The soil shed is particularly safe, and has gradually become the base's business center. The original market has no more people. This is equivalent to Xu Zifan's control of the base's economy, and a strong rise to rival the three pillars of Xuanzong and Zhao's family. Even because several of them had upgraded their various abilities to level 5, they had faintly overwhelmed the Sky Profound Sect and Zhao Family, and many abilities were willing to take refuge in them.