Chapter 452: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (4)

When Xu Zifan and Chen Zaimin went back, they saw something on their feet. Yi Xiao didn't speak. The other three were happily discussing what they had seen on the road. They were very new to the island, as if they were on an adventure.

Xu Zifan threw the firewood on the ground, and a bundle of firewood fell heavily on the ground, attracting everyone's attention.

Xu Zifan looked at the sky, "It's already half an hour later than our appointment. You didn't keep the promise."

The three of them looked a little ugly. Xue Ninglu smiled and said, "Youngest, I'm sorry, we saw a few crabs in the crevices of the stone. I thought about catching them and serving them as dinner for everyone. I didn't expect the crabs to run so fast." It's very difficult to catch, we are too late without paying attention to it."

Su Yanchen squatted on the ground and fiddled with five smashed crabs and said with a smile: "Look, there is food. Although it is a little bit less, it is better than hungry, right? The most important thing for us is food."

Song Yunjian came back late and didn't want to be scolded for not being punctual when it was broadcast. He immediately echoed: "I saw a coconut tree, but it was too high and it was very difficult to climb. I climbed for a long time and finally got three. Coconut, we won't be thirsty anymore."

Su Yanchen was very satisfied with his upper path, and was happy to cooperate with him. He deliberately pointed to the bruise on the back of his hand and said in surprise: "Then you are injured by climbing a tree? Are you injured elsewhere? I feel like taking the medicine box to deal with it. Injuries in the wild can be big or small."

Song Yunjian touched the wound with a good temper and smiled and said, "It's okay, there is a little skin injury. How can you survive in the wild? Fortunately, I brought the medicine kit. I will disinfect it later."

As soon as they sang together, they covered up their non-compliance, and it seemed that they had worked hard and hard for the collective.

Everyone is a small group just formed. They are not familiar with it and it is not a big deal. It stands to reason that Xu Zifan should say two good things to let the matter pass, and then everyone should continue to do what they do.

But Xu Zifan's expression didn't improve at all, instead he became more serious, frowning and asked: "You have been catching crabs for a long time, and you have been climbing coconut trees for a long time. In other words, this one and a half hours are not used to explore the way? How far did you go? Are there five hundred meters?"

The lively atmosphere just cooled down, and the director was very excited. These are all hot spots. The audience must like to watch quarrels in a strange environment!

Yi Xiao, who has been silent, said: "We walked about three hundred meters, and just turned over there and it was a coconut tree."

No one thought that he would be so cold and honest, Song Yunjian smiled awkwardly, trying to save his respect, "Yes, you are not afraid of thirsty if you have coconuts. I will go find the way later and go further."

They said here, Su Yanchen and the pair can't change the subject either. Su Yanchen looked at Xu Zifan with a smile but a smile, "Let's walk about five hundred meters, the younger brother is too serious, like a little old man, it's not good, let's Although you are here to survive, you should be happy and don't be too serious."

Xue Ninglu cooperated and said: "The youngest, relax, there is still time, let's go to find the way. Actually, I think this place is very good, it's a big place, enough for a camp."

Xu Zifan pointed to the obvious boundary on the beach, "This is the trace left by the ebb and flow of the high tide. The high tide here is very high. It will be dangerous for us to stay here, and the sea breeze is very strong. If there is a strong wind, we will attach a shelter. No, the sound of the waves at night will be very noisy, and it is impossible to rest well, so this is not suitable for camping.