Chapter 542: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (19)

Lin Ruoshan ran home staggeringly with Wang, got into the room and sat on the ground, ignoring Wang's reprimand and Lin Fu's question.

She hugged her knees and buried her face in it, her whole body seemed to be falling down, very heavy, heavy, heavy until the deepest part of her heart.

The gap is too big!

The gap between her and them is too big! !

Xu Zifan and Lin Ruonan stared at each other for a long time in her mind. One of them is the promising master Juren, and the other is the prosperous Bofang proprietress, all of whom she has lived for two lifetimes.

In front of them, she looked so small and humble. They didn't care about her at all. They moved to Fucheng to live a rich and happy life, and she was the only one who remained in place, bound to death and unable to break free.

She wanted to leave them alone, but she was not reconciled. How could she be reconciled? Lin Ruonan has all the wealth, scenery, and wishful thinking she wants. It happened that she disliked it and forced it to Lin Ruonan. All of this originally belonged to her!

A strong unwillingness grew from the bottom of her heart, like a sprouted seed, growing wildly amidst the jealousy again and again, and finally grew into a towering tree.

Lin Ruoshan waved her hand to reveal the Lingquan creek, looked at the clear stream and the tumbling blue dragon, and clenched her fist tightly. The ambition in her eyes was already like a prairie flame and could not be contained.

"I must become a master! I must be more noble than them! I must live a thousand times better than them!" Lin Ruoshan swears through her teeth, "Xu Zifan! Lin Ruonan! One day, I will step on you Under my feet, let you experience the suffering I have suffered in my last life!"

Changsheng waved his tail in the creek, and the splash that he shot fell on Lin Ruoshan's head like a bucket of ice water, instantly dipping her into a soup chicken.

Lin Ruoshan took a breath and opened her mouth to scold. When her sight reached Qinglong, she hurriedly stopped and forced a blunt smile, "Master Qinglong, do you have any instructions?"

Changsheng ignored her, and she cautiously tempted: "Master Qinglong, do you agree with me? They bully the little girl so, the little girl will not spare them. Don't worry, you let me live again, and I will never let down. Your expectations."

Chang Sheng didn't bother to listen to her stupid things, turned over and sneaked into the bottom of the creek, and disappeared.

"Master Qinglong...Master Qinglong..." Lin Ruoshan yelled a few times while lying on the side of the stream. Seeing it didn't appear, she had to put away the stream with regret. However, she thought of Qinglong's actions infinitely for the good side, thinking that Qinglong must want to see her become rich, and the scenery is boundless.

Lin Ruoshan thought that the prefect paid so much attention to her wine, and no matter what was wrong with the investigation, this was her chance.

Now everyone in Anyang Mansion knows that Lin Jiajiu is good for her health, and this is her capital to settle down.

Lin Ruoshan did some calculations and found Lin Fu and said her thoughts. She wants to open a wine shop in Anyang Mansion, and only sell the wine she makes, the price is doubled compared to before, borrowing this Dongfeng to make a lot of money. When the wine shop stabilizes in the future, she will brew some more concentrated fine wines and sell them to the rich at high prices. Then the wine shop will be able to expand more and more money, and this survey by the prefect is their best sign.

Seeing Qian's eyes opened, Lin Fu was easily moved by the pie she painted. They did not know that the prefect had reported Lin Jiajiu to the emperor, but thought that the prefect had asked them to stay in the city because they wanted to investigate again. Since they can't leave for now, why don't they take this opportunity to make money? The people in Fucheng are much more generous than those in the town.