Chapter 581: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (12)

The powerful body strength of Changsheng directly smashed the front window of the car. The unsuspecting three people in the car subconsciously blocked the attack with one hand and fireball, ice arrows, and lightning shot out. But they didn't expect Xu Zifan to cut the tires from under the car. The car slid out of balance and slanted. The abilities they issued were also misaligned. They all hit a big tree, and the tree suddenly caught fire. Their car happened to hit that tree!

The three people in the car were busy jumping off the car before the crash. Changsheng took the opportunity to stretch his tail and rolled the **** boy to his side.

The three people looked terribly ugly when they saw the scrapped car. The boy who drove cursed, raised his hand and shot several thunder and lightning at Xu Zifan.

Changsheng leaped into the air and flicked his tail, directly carried the thunder and lightning, and fell back to Xu Zifan intact.

All three of the angry people noticed Changsheng. The boy frowned and said, "Beastmaster? When was the beastmaster so powerful?"

A girl who had just soiled her white dress gave him angrily, "What nonsense? Kill them!"

This girl seemed to have the right to speak. Xu Zifan shot Changsheng, and Changsheng jumped to the white-clothed girl like lightning and tightly wrapped her neck, and instantly brought the person back to Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan put Tang Dao on the girl's neck and asked coldly, "Who are you?"

The girl widened her eyes in disbelief, "Do you dare to move me!!"

Xu Zifan moved the knife mercilessly, and the girl's neck didn't cut a deep wound in an instant. The blood flowed so much that she screamed in pain and didn't dare to move.

"You let me go! I am the daughter of the head of the Sky Profound Sect!"

Xu Zifan immediately understood that the daughter of Xuanzong's head was one of Yan Xiao's harem, and Xuanzong would also be used by Yan Xiao in the future. It seemed that he had encountered it at this time. He had seen their faces one by one, and all three of them were people who were contaminated with innocent lives, and they were all arrogant and domineering because of the superior cultivation. Profound Sky Sect is not without good people, but these three are obviously not.

He grabbed the girl's neck and asked, "I don't know the Sky Profound Sect, I only know that you almost killed us just now."

The boy nervously said: "You let her go, I just want to make a joke with you, test your strength, I didn't want to really hurt you."

Xu Zicheng said coldly: "Then your temptation is really vicious. If it wasn't for Changsheng to block it, my brother has now been killed by your lightning!"

A young man behind the boy stepped forward and said as calmly as possible: "This is a misunderstanding. Now you have hurt the lady and ruined our car. We are at a loss. If you feel unsatisfied, we can compensate you, but first Let go of the young lady, if she is injured, she can't explain to the head, and when the time comes, the head will be angry, and you will not be pleased."

At this time, the young man who was **** and gagged was struggling desperately, anxiously "much" non-stop. Xu Zicheng stepped forward to unbind him. As soon as he regained his freedom, he shouted, "You can't let them go, they are cruel, they will definitely kill you, my companion was killed by them!"

Seeing that Xu Zifan was attracted by the teenager, the young man immediately sent out several ice arrows at Xu Zifan. The girl who was grasped by Xu Zifan also had flames in her hands and wanted to burn him.

Xu Zifan broke the girl's neck with a slight movement of his wrist. Changsheng jumped up and circled, bounce all the ice arrows back.

The youth and the boy hurriedly avoided, their eyes widened when the girl was dead, "Miss! You killed the lady!"