Chapter 418: Seventy old father (1)

Xu Zifan returned to the nihility space, took care of the inheritance of Qingfeng View, and did not spend much time sorting out his mood and heading to the next world.

Now he has become more and more relaxed about changing his mood. Changing the world again and again made him understand that every world is a new beginning, and he must use the best state to welcome the new life, so that every life will be more interesting and more interesting. Enriching and more meaningful.

He opened his eyes expectantly and saw the low shed roof and the dark earthen wall. The windows were framed by wood. Some of them were broken and leaked. There were old yellowed newspapers on the side. The yellow water stains make people look uncomfortable.

There was a small wooden table under the window, and there was a bowl of silly porridge on top. It was not too thin, and it was still steaming.

A man pushed open the wooden door and walked in, met Xu Zifan's gaze for a moment, and then bowed his head somewhat cautiously, "Dad, Shengnan didn't deliberately contradict you. She and she are too worried about her mother and want to help her mother. Take the egg."

The man seemed to be stupid and didn't know what to say, so he put a boiled egg on the table and said, "Dad, I borrowed an egg. You can eat it first. I'll teach her, Dad, don't be angry with her. Don't get angry anymore..."

Xu Zifan didn't know what was going on, so he could only analyze from his words that he was angry because of being robbed of an egg. Maybe he fainted before lying in the house. He didn't know the character of the original owner, so he didn't say anything and looked at the man lightly.

The man became even more nervous, wiped his dark face, and said dejectedly: "Dad, let's eat. If it's cold, I will have a stomachache. I, I'm out."

After the man left, Xu Zifan heard someone arguing outside, but the voice was a bit far away, and he couldn't hear clearly, so he hurriedly said to Shaohua, "Quickly scan the outside to see what's going on. 】

Shaohua directly projected the scene in the yard onto the virtual screen.

The man just went out and scolded a little girl, who was dissatisfied with her face and said coldly: "My mother is sick, why should I cook an egg for my mother? Dad, you still forbid me to be filial to my mother?"

The man scolded, "That can't steal your grandpa's eggs, you..."

"How is it considered stealing? Isn't that the egg laid by the chicken? We have no separation, why can't we eat it? Dad, don't tag me, let others hear you and you can't catch me?"

A woman hurriedly stepped forward to hold her, and said anxiously: "What happened to you today, Shengnan? How can you talk to your dad like this? Hurry up and admit your mistakes! Your grandfather will come out later, and then you will admit your mistakes. It's really shameful today, and you won't be allowed to do such things in the future."

Xu Shengnan shook her off in disbelief, "I'm not for you yet? You scolded me in the end? It's your business that you are willing to be squeezed for a lifetime. Isn't it okay if I don't want to?

Xu Shengnan ran back to the room, her parents looked embarrassed and dazed. Some men and women in the yard shook their heads, and some said Xu Shengnan was unreasonable, and they separated after a while.

Xu Zifan raised his hand and looked at it. His hands were dark, his skin was rough, and there were wrinkles on them, so he was their "dad" and "grandfather".

This is the first time that he wears such a senior status, and he is also a poor person who grabs eggs.

Xu Zifan, who had enjoyed the three worlds, closed his eyes in silence and calmly received the memories. Anyway, he has space, no shortage of food and clothing, so he doesn't need to rush anywhere.