Chapter 462: Eating and broadcasting the kings way (14)

On the third day, Xu Zifan woke up early and did a set of Tai Chi, and then cooked "sweet potatoes" for everyone to eat. The cooked ones are more moist than roasted, and they are quite comfortable to eat in the morning. There are also two kinds of cold wild vegetables, which are still like a farmhouse. Everyone is very happy to eat. They also look forward to a new day. Ask Xu Zifan what he is doing today.

Xu Zifan said: "There are a lot of coconuts on the island. We are making coconut chicken today. I'm afraid it will be uncomfortable to eat too much seafood, and the chicken will be no problem. Drinking chicken soup can nourish the body. How about eating grilled fish at night?"

Of course, Chen Zaimin and the others agree. The food was prepared by Xu Zifan. They were embarrassed to pick it. Besides, Xu Zifan was delicious in everything they did. They didn't need to pick it.

Su Yanchen and Xue Ninglu had recovered from their illnesses. They missed a day and couldn't keep up with their rhythm. They didn't speak or express their views for the time being, and they planned to try their best to integrate.

Just when Xu Zifan planned to arrange a tour of the island today, the staff sent a mission card.

Several people were surprised, "We still have tasks?"

The director said: "This is a reserved project. If you are very difficult to survive these few days and do not have the energy to do tasks, then you will not be issued tasks. Now that you have passed the flustered period and entered the stable period, then you need to challenge on the island. Next task item."

Several people immediately stood up and protested, "Director, this is unfair, why didn't you say it before you came? You added it temporarily, right?"

Director: "It is a project that has been prepared for a long time. You can get rewards for completing tasks, such as rice, white noodles, instant noodles, etc."

Several people looked at each other when they heard the words, Xu Zifan whispered: "I think we can take a challenge. If we win, we will have a staple food."

Chen Zaimin thought about it: "Anyway, we have nothing to do. Even if we lose, it won't affect anything. Why don't we try?"

They discussed it and decided to accept the task. Open the task card and take a look. The task requires them to be divided into two groups and decided by lottery. The winner can be rewarded, and the loser is not allowed to accept the other's food and must find another food on the island.

When Xu Zifan looked at the rules, he felt that the program group was going to cheat. Sure enough, he was put in a group with Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao during the lottery, and the three basically inexperienced people were put in a group.

The task is to find flags of different colors in the areas they have explored. Xu Zifan looks for red and the other team looks for blue. Some flags are in the grass, some are on the tall trees, and some are in the crevices of stones. It's easy to ignore and not easy to get. The time limit is three hours, and the team with the most flags will win.

This task was too simple for Xu Zifan. He took care of the two teammates all the way and tried to let them find out. He really didn't see them after they walked past, so he pretended to find them. He also deliberately missed two flags, only to find out when he came back after going around.

When encountering a flag hung on a tree at a tricky angle, Yi Xiao proposed to climb a tree. Of course, Xu Zifan gave him a chance to perform and helped him get it with some effort.

When encountering the flag among the thorny bushes, Chen Zaimin looked for tools and thought of a way, and Xu Zifan also assisted him, allowing him to perform more shots.