Chapter 571: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (2)

"It's Li Zheng. I don't think you came out to ask a few words. He pushed me out of the car and shot me. At that time, the zombies came at me and they drove away." Xu Zifan leaned on his leg and sat against the wall. Down, with sweat on his forehead, he asked with concern, "Brother, how are you? Didn't you get bitten?"

"No, I'm fine. How about you? Have you been bitten?" Xu Zicheng rolled up Xu Zifan's sleeves and checked his clothes, his face was anxious that he had never seen before.

Xu Zifan held his hand weakly and said: "Brother, I'm fine." He pointed to Changsheng, who was guarding the door, and laughed, "Fortunately, if it hadn't saved me, I would have been drowned by zombies. "

Xu Zicheng saw a green python just now, but he was anxious to see Xu Zifan's situation without taking precautions. At this moment, he saw Changsheng cleverly sitting at the door with his eyes still looking at them, and he really couldn't feel any fear. .

He asked suspiciously: "How can it save you? It looks like a domestic snake. Is it human nature?"

Xu Zifan touched the back of his head, with a dazed face, "I don't know. At the time, I was terrified and anxious. I didn't want to die. I wanted to find you. When I was desperate, I suddenly felt something in my head. I communicated with a snake. At that time, it appeared in front of me and flew the zombies with its tail. I quickly ran into the supermarket and found two alarm clocks to lead the zombies away. Brother, it seems to be listening to me now, I just let it Drive away all the zombies here, and it will be driven away. I let it stay at the door and it will stay there forever."

Xu Zifan's eyes lit up and he said happily: "Brother, do you think this is a kind of power? I have a power, and we won't have to swallow it anymore!"

Xu Zicheng had never seen this kind of power before, and asked worriedly: "Fanfan, are you uncomfortable?"

Xu Zifan touched his leg, "My leg hurts."

"Except for this?"

"That's no more. It seems to be more energetic than usual. I don't feel tired at all, but I feel very clear-headed." Xu Zifan answered seriously, telling Xu Zicheng with firm eyes that he was fine.

Xu Zicheng relaxed and looked at Changsheng. Changsheng tilted his head obediently, looking very harmless. Xu Zicheng walked to the window and took a look. There were no zombies outside, and they were all attracted away by the sound of the alarm clock, and there was a pharmacy 200 meters diagonally opposite.

Xu Zicheng returned to Xu Zifan to support him, "Hold on, let's go to the drugstore, your wound must be treated immediately."

"Okay." Xu Zifan had just crossed over and hadn't practiced yet, so his body was naturally as weak as the original owner. It's just that he used medicine and drank the spring water, and now the blood has stopped, the wound is not painful, but he is not at all sinful.

The two went straight to the pharmacy. The door of the pharmacy was open. Almost all the zombies in it went out. Only one zombie of the cashier could not get out behind the sales counter, and kept wandering there.

Xu Zicheng stood in front of Xu Zifan, and said: "Fanfan, hide, I will kill the zombie."

Xu Zifan grabbed him and said, "Let Changsheng go. It's this snake. I named it Changsheng. I hope we can all live for a long time."

As soon as Xu Zifan's voice fell, Changsheng quickly jumped into the sales cabinet. According to the current strength and IQ of the mutant snake in this world, he beat the zombie for 30 seconds and smashed the zombie's head with his tail.

Xu Zicheng was surprised, and smiled comfortably: "If it can really follow you all the time, brother will be more relieved. Go, brother will get you bullets."