Chapter 420: Seventy old father (3)

Wang Baoguo was a little serious when he heard this, and his face became serious, "Uncle Xu, what is going on? Because of what? Why is it so serious?"

Xu Zifan drank his saliva and smiled faintly: "What can you do for it? Isn't it just complaining that I don't work? Captain, to be conscientious, I used to earn 12 points per person if I was too poor to support it. Can I not work if I live two more years?

I have suffered for decades in the past, and when I grow old, I want to enjoy the happiness of my children and grandchildren, but in the end I have become enemies.

I'm not afraid of you making a joke about this matter today, that is, I eat an egg every day. Today my granddaughter sneaked the egg to her mother, saying that her mother was ill to make up for her body. I told her to do this wrong, and she blamed me for being selfish. "

Wang Baoguo was embarrassed at once. It is difficult for an upright official to break the housework. It is still such a detailed housework, which is unreasonable and he can't manage it.

Xu Zifan continued: "You didn't hear what my granddaughter said about me at the time. If it wasn't too much, could I faint? I woke up, guess what? The boss gave me an egg and said he was talking to the neighbor Borrowed, doesn't it mean that the eldest daughter-in-law ate the egg a long time ago? When she ate it, she didn't ask how it came from, and then she scolded her daughter if I got angry afterwards?

I don't want to know if she is really stupid or careful, anyway, I can see it, I passed out and no one took me to the health clinic. No one in this family cared about me.

Captain, you said that I spent time with them because I wanted them to be filial to me. Now I am angry with them every day, so what am I doing with them?

Taking advantage of the fact that I can support myself with old arms and legs, I quickly tell them clearly. From now on, my old brother will not be hungry, maybe it will be more comfortable than now. "

Wang Baoguo coughed slightly and persuaded: "Uncle Xu, this is their fault. They are not sensible. Let's just talk about it. How can you make it by yourself? Besides, you are now working to earn work points, farm tools and pots. Just that, how do you divide it?

Whose family does not live with the family? There is no difference between well-proportioned and well-proportioned things. If they are separated, the house and household are all things. How easy is it? Besides, when you are old and in poor health, how will you live? "

Xu Zifan waved his hand, determined to separate the family. "You don't have to persuade you, Captain. They think I'm in charge of the money and eat some eggs, so they may scold me for sucking their blood in their hearts. They are not all aware of it. Can you take it? Let them live by themselves.

Back then, I could support my wife and children in such hardship, why can't they? It can't be because they are incapable of themselves and can't blame me. As for what happened to me, you don't have to worry about it. I definitely can't trouble the team. "

Wang Baoguo wanted to mention his second child's family. After all, the second daughter-in-law was his niece, but he was worried about this. Xu Zifan promised to let his second child care for the elderly. What if the second child's family blames him? If you don't mention it, it's not very good to be a family member.

Xu Zifan ignored his careful thinking and raised his chin to signal him to read the account book, "Since I don't go to work and rest at home, I remember the income and expenses of the house clearly. I divide my family by this point. Fortunately, I have this good habit. , Otherwise, even if the family is divided today, they will have to suspect that I am hiding my personalities.