Chapter 556: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (4)

The Liu family was alone in the room, with the window open, trimming a few potted flowers by the window with scissors, and asked in a low voice: "The prince is still with the two children in the pavilion?"

The flowers in front of her shook the leaves slightly, spreading the problem, and all the plants could be used by her, and a message came back after a while, letting her know that Xu Zifan was still playing with the two children.

She doesn't know the plot of this world, she is just a traveler, who came from the end times, knows the importance of power and power, and wants to fight for a more stable position for herself.

She narrowed her eyes and thought, this prince was not very popular in the court, but she cared about the child very much. When Li dared to use the child as a raft, Xu Zifan immediately disgusted Li. Therefore, it is best for her to keep fit, give birth to a few more children, and love the children, then Xu Zifan's attention will definitely get her, and she will be invincible in the mansion.

However, Li failed to frame the princess and was bitten by the princess. The women in this mansion are all ruthless characters. She must be cautious if she wants to be stable. If there is something wrong, she will not be merciful!

As Liu thought about something, she accidentally cut off the flowers in front of her when she dropped the scissors. She put down the scissors and wiped her hands, and asked the maid to come in and change her pot. With supernatural powers, she didn't believe that she would have a bad life here.

[Shaohua: Host, how do you deal with Liu? 】

[Xu Zifan: Don't worry, she will explore if she wants to, what else can she do? This is ancient times, she can't do anything with a little restriction. Knowing the secrets of other people does not mean she has the ability to develop power. If these people go to Hyundai, they can make a **** storm. They may have cast the wrong tires here. 】

[Shaohua: I don't know what the end times are like, it can make a person so cold-blooded and vicious. 】

[Xu Zifan: You can watch those film and television dramas, I think if it is really the end of the world, society should be similar to the film and television dramas. After all, at the time of life and death, the good and evil of human nature will be infinitely magnified, and a wrong thought may be forever lost. Few people can be trusted, and want to come to a world full of despair. 】

[Changsheng: Master, let's go, I can come out in such troubled times! 】

Xu Zifan laughed lightly, [Don't take it lightly, maybe the combination of various abilities in the last days can destroy you. There are people outside the world, and there are days outside the world. You will know when you go to a world with many masters. 】

[Shaohua: Yes, always be vigilant. Don't grow up to be a bear child for longevity. 】

[Changsheng: I am not a bear child, I listen to the master in everything. 】

With the company of Shaohua and Changsheng, Xu Zifan doesn't feel bored anywhere, and has a feeling that he no longer fights alone. It's interesting to hear them quarrel occasionally.

Xu Zifan played with the two children for a while, and then went back to lunch with the two children. The Liu family became more determined to have children to improve their status. The princess Zhang was a little surprised when she knew about it, thinking that perhaps this life Xiyun was almost drowned, and the children were smart and cute, and Xu Zifan would like them.

When Cheng'er got up for lunch, the princess asked someone to take him over and asked him, "What have you learned from your father today?"

Cheng'er lowered his head with a guilty conscience, "Today...My father took me and my sister to play..."