Chapter 445: Seventy old father (28)

Li Zhenyu went back to the county and went straight to his brother's house, telling Li Zhenhong everything he inquired about.

The work in the grain depot is lack of fat these days. Of course there are gifts and arrangements for people to enter the grain depot. But Li Zhenhong doesn't know it at all. It's not appropriate for Li Zhenhong to be so bold. The money? Didn't you say it was poor?

Li Zhenhong pondered for a moment and said, "No matter who arranged it, the Xu family is not filial to Uncle Xu, so they don't want to come to the grain depot. The person who arranged for them, let me look back to see what's going on. We only need to know this. Don't talk outside, so you won't have to trouble Uncle Xu's family anymore."

"I know that, I know it in my heart. Brother, you just need to go to work. Uncle Xu, I will definitely arrange it, so don't worry."

After the two brothers discussed it, Xu Shengnan and Xu Xiuzhen's work fell through!

Li Zhenhong didn't directly settle the accounts, so he just found an excuse to hold a meeting, and said a lot of righteous words, emphasizing the need to improve the quality of employees, strictly screen employees, and there must be no idle jobs to waste national resources.

During this screening, Xu Shengnan and Xu Xiuzhen were screened out before they even entered the post. There are a lot of idlers in the grain depot. They are still anxious to find work and not be punished. How can they get in? ?

Besides, there are many people staring at the posts at this time. Xu Xiuzhen's classmates and his classmates dad didn't dare to commit crimes, so they took the initiative to cancel their quotas.

Xu Xiuzhen came to ask when she started. Because her classmate felt embarrassed and wanted to wait a while and tried again, she was lucky and didn't tell her the truth. She just said that it was not easy to arrange, and she had to wait a few more days. Of course the money was not returned.

Xu Xiuzhen felt a little nervous, and she went back and told Xu Shengnan that Xu Shengnan was very famous. She knew that the classmate's father was the director. Isn't it easy to arrange two temporary workers? Simple, it's definitely no problem.

But she hasn't even entered the city to work here, and Xu Zifan has moved into the city.

She watched in the crowd as Li Zhenyu led people to move Xu Zifan, and rode three tricycles to pull goods, even the grape racks were dug out and loaded, and her attitude towards Xu Zifan was not too good.

She was depressed, how could this old man be so lucky? Going out of the house, she can actually save a rich man, and take him to the city for retirement like a fool. Why doesn't she have this luck?

She was feeling uncomfortable, and she saw Song Xin rushing to Xu Zifan, and she also used her uninjured hand to help install things. It seems to have a very good relationship with Xu Zifan, what's going on? !

Xu Shengnan's eyes widened instantly, and he rushed to hold Song Xin and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Song Xin threw her away in disgust, "Are you blind? I will help Grandpa Xu move, stay away from me, and I will respond when I see you."

He could say this too much, but the people around him completely agreed. They saw Xu Shengnan also respond, let alone Song Xin who was threatened to marry her. It's just that they are also surprised that Song Xin and Xu Zifan have such a good relationship, but they have never seen Song Xin talk to the Xu family. How can they be so good with the old man?

Xu Shengnan asked them what they were saying, "What the **** is going on with you? Don't you know that I have separated from the old man? How can you help? What's the matter with you?"