Chapter 473: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (25)

Xu Zifan looked at Feng Xuanqi in astonishment, unable to laugh or cry. He obviously made a big table of dishes, how did she think of going to the lottery? It feels very mysterious to think of Chairman Shenghuang secretly posting "The Holy Emperor is the best", he is only 21 years old, and there is still a little girl in his bones.

Feng Xuanqi put down the phone calmly, as if he just glanced at the schedule, Xu Zifan also saw it through without telling her, and made a request to her, "President Feng, sit down and see if you like it or not."

Feng Xuanqi sat on the chair with restraint, first raised the wine glass and shook the red wine in it, and smiled and said: "You are welcome to join the Holy Emperor. I hope that we can achieve each other and achieve a win-win situation in the future."

"Definitely, cheers!" Xu Zifan clinked glasses with her, drank a sip of red wine, and persuaded him again, "Feng Zong has a taste. This is a thank you. Thank you Feng Zong for letting me get out of Lihua and cleaning up all the black ingredients."

Feng Xuanqi nodded, "Then I'm welcome, you also eat."

Feng Xuanqi finally picked up a chopstick dish, his eyes lit up after tasting, and then kept the chairman's majesty and started to speed up as much as possible. After taking a few bites, she felt that this didn't seem very good, so she picked a topic.

"You seem to have a discordant artist in Lihua, do you have any plans in the future? Even if it's over, still find a chance to settle the account?"

"Of course I'm looking for a chance to settle the account." Xu Zifan said naturally, without covering up. "There is no need to deliberately do anything. When I stand a lot higher than them, I only need to show that I don't like them. They are having trouble."

Feng Xuanqi raised her eyebrows unexpectedly and laughed, "This is really a true answer. I thought you would show your generosity in front of me. Are you afraid that others will think you are careful?"

"Of course I will be'magnanimous' to outsiders, but we must be honest with each other." Xu Zifan saw her raising her head in surprise, before turning the front and continuing, "After all, we have to achieve each other and should not hide the truth. Only in this way can we cooperate better."

The heart that Feng Xuanqi had just mentioned was relieved. Xu Zifan shouldn't be teasing her, but just talking about cooperation. She likes this frankness and toasted with a smile: "Then to your frankness, I hope you can develop smoothly in the Holy Emperor. , Realize your dream as soon as possible."

"By Feng Feng's good words." Xu Zifan drank a sip and asked, "How does Feng always feel about the dishes? Is it okay?"

"It's delicious. Every dish is well done. No wonder you can gain so many fans based on food alone." Feng Xuanqi thought for a while, and tentatively asked, "Is it possible for the cooking to degrade? Shouldn't it? Practice often and find someone to try it? If the fans finally get a prize, the taste is disappointing and troublesome."

Xu Zifan just took a sip of the soup and almost didn't squirt it out. Don't think that if you give serious advice, I can't see your inner thoughts. This subtext is clearly going around in circles!

Xu Zifan smiled and swallowed the soup, and cooperated with an expression of distress, "I am also worried about this. Feng, you know that I am planning for the future. I will be very busy. I don't have so much time to cook carefully, maybe. Cooking skills will really go backwards.

You can't taste this, so let's find someone else to try it... I have a good relationship with Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao, but they are also artists and very busy. I am embarrassed to disturb them all the time. It's really not good. solve. "