Chapter 575: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (6)

Changsheng immediately jumped in front of Xu Zifan, giving off a little power invisibly. Xu Zicheng cautiously walked to the entrance of the cave, took out the binocular probe and looked over, and was surprised to see that Yan Xiao's group was actually holding their heads, followed by a group of fist-big mutant bees.

Xu Zicheng whispered: "I have gained knowledge, the bees in the last days are so big! If this is stung..."

Xu Zifan took him to the bottom of the cave, "Brother, let Changsheng be on alert. Let's have something to eat here, and when they leave, we will set off."

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" Xu Zicheng took out several foods from the space and piled them on the ground. "You still have a lot of food. You can eat more and supplement your nutrition. I will change your medicine later."

Xu Zifan picked the milk biscuits, "Just eat this, don't eat the fragrant ones."

The brothers quickly ate five packets of biscuits and drank four bags of milk. The shouts from outside finally stopped. Xu Zifan asked Changsheng when changing the dressing, "Are they gone?"

Changsheng crawled back to Xu Zifan, put his head on his lap, and lay down quietly.

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Brother, they are not nearby anymore, let's go quickly. Now I am injured, we are not right to face them, it is important to improve our strength first. Since there is such a magical honey here today, what else There must be good things. We are not in a hurry to go to the base. First, find good things. Longevity also needs a lot of crystal core upgrades."

"Yeah, isn't this honey made by the swarm of bees? Let's go quickly, don't wait for the bees to come back and surround us." Xu Zicheng carefully changed Xu Zifan's medicine and gave him a walking stick. Help him go.

It's hard to tell the direction in the forest. Xu Zifan patted Changsheng's head, "Changsheng helps us lead the way. It's best to catch a rabbit or a bird on the road to see if there are any bird eggs. When we find a place to settle down tonight, please Eat a good meal and celebrate finding a good thing today. What do you think, brother?"

"Okay." Xu Zicheng looked at Xu Zifan with relief and sighed, "Fanfan has grown up and has become more cheerful, and the arrangements are clearer than his brother."

Xu Zifan glanced at his injured leg. "People who have experienced the edge of life and death will probably become different. I used to be protected by my brother and could not fight back even if I was ridiculed. Now that I have longevity, I should change my personality. There is nothing here. A safe house allows me to live. I must be better than others in order to live. Brother, I will not drag you down in the future, we brothers will live together!"

"Well, we are together!"

There are not many animals in this mountain forest, but they still found two rabbits, a nest of bird eggs, and also shot down five mutant sparrows. Rabbits are only as big as piglets, and sparrows are almost as big as pigeons.

Xu Zicheng knocked them to death and installed them into the space, and said happily: "Now I have fresh meat to eat. We have the opportunity to find fruit trees and get some fruits to supplement vitamins. There are also vegetables. Unfortunately, I don't know vegetables very much."

"I know. Brother, don't I always like to play with plants in the garden? I know almost all vegetables, and I know a lot of herbs." Xu Zifan's eyes lit up, "Brother, let's just pick some directly effective herbs. Sell ​​it to others for crystal nuclei. Some herbs are effective in stopping bleeding and are just as useful. If you find more fruits and vegetables, you can also sell them."

Xu Zicheng waved his hand, "It's okay to sell herbs, so don't sell what you eat. We don't know if the world will deteriorate. Save more food in the space, enough for us to eat for a long time."