Chapter 589: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (20)

When Xu Zifan came down from the city wall, he saw his brother's relieved expression, and said, "What's wrong?"

Xu Zicheng smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "It's nothing, I just feel that my brother has grown up, he really has grown up."

Xu Zifan laughed and said, "Of course, I can't let you work hard all by yourself. I said I would help you."

Xu Zicheng nodded, "Xuanzong's cultivation base is higher than ours, and he has brought many masters over, it will be very dangerous. Then I will attack, let Changsheng and Shaohua assist me, you pay attention to safety."

Xu Zifan originally wanted to refute, but thought that this was indeed a good opportunity to make a name for himself, so he responded, "Brother, don't worry, I'll be fine. By the way, I've just observed the terrain nearby. It's better to put the battlefield outside. So as not to destroy the base."

Xu Zicheng thoughtfully said: "Then we must now gather everyone to calm people's emotions, lock the base in the city, and then seize the time to set traps to seize the opportunity."

"Yes, I'm not good at management. Brother, you, Senior Sister, and Brother Yuan, go. Brother Yuan's powers have been upgraded to Level 3, which is very useful to calm people. I took Yang An and the others to set traps, Xuanzong Tian. Let Changsheng and Shaohua watch them." Xu Zifan thought about the trap as he said, he had a rough plan in his mind.

Xu Zicheng solemnly exhorted, "Come back safely, in my heart, nothing is important to you."

"The same with you." Xu Zifan gave his brother a hug, smiled at him and ran to find Yang An and the others.

Almost all the people in the base were awake, but they didn't know what happened, so they didn't dare to go out.

Xu Zicheng summoned everyone, standing on the high platform, and said loudly: "Tonight, Long Wei and Xuanzong clashed, because a few months ago, Xuanzong arrested supernatural powers for human experiments and we broke them. There were casualties during the battle, and one of the dead was the daughter of the head of Xuanzong.

We received reliable news that the head of the Profound Sky Sect was bringing people over, preparing to capture everyone in Long Wei, forcing us to hand over the prescriptions, treating us as experimental subjects, and then burning us alive to become the Profound Sky Sect. The head's daughter takes revenge. "

Everyone was in an uproar, with a look of panic on their faces. Xu Zicheng raised his hands and made a downward gesture, saying: "Everyone, stay calm, this matter is a contradiction between Longwei and Tianxuanzong, of course we will not Bring danger to the base. So I would like to ask you all to cooperate in the past two days, don't leave the base, we will distribute food to everyone, and send supernatural powers to guard the base. And our Longwei mercenary group will go out to meet the Profound Sky Sect , Put the battlefield outside without affecting everyone."

Han Sitong smiled and said, "Don't worry, as long as you live your own life in the base as usual, nothing will change. Of course, I hope everyone still wishes us to win, because if the Sky Profound Sect wins, their power will again Expansion, their experiments with supernatural powers will become more rampant in the future. What will happen to this base under the management of Profound Sky Sect, everyone can guess. If Long Wei wins, I hope everyone will work together in the future to help us It's not an illusion that the base of China will be built into a peaceful homeland before the end of the world. We have found a lot of scientific research results. As long as there is no battle, we can restore many things we had before."

"Yes, this is what we have always wanted to do, just like the business center we built. Our plan also includes improving soil and water sources, planting fruits, vegetables and food, breeding mutant animals, opening processing plants, etc. We want to restore prosperity and peace. In life, we must first win this victory. I hope that everyone can stay in the base safely and wait for us to return. We will return to our base with the spoils." Yuan Jun released the third-level mental power to calm everyone's emotions and voice. All with a peaceful effect.