Chapter 414: Unlucky stick (43)

Changsheng's expression changed a few times, and he flicked the dust to attack Xu Zifan, taking advantage of Xu Zifan's defense, suddenly turned around and caught Xu Xiaoxiao and Xu Zhe!

He pinched the necks of the two of them with both hands and lifted them up, shielding himself tightly in front of him, and said viciously: "Go back! Otherwise I will kill them!"

Xu Zifan looked at him like a fool, and instead of backing up, he walked a few steps closer, "It's just two fools who don't look at me. Why should I care about their lives?"

Changsheng's face became heavy, and his hands became harder. "You really don't care about their fate? They are your cousins, cousins, and close relatives of your blood. If this happens, have you ever thought about your reputation? You are decent. Don't people love flaunting justice? Are you serious?"

"You talk a lot of nonsense, it's a pity that I don't eat hard and soft!" Xu Zifan threw a few thunder and explosion charms as he said, and didn't care if the two brothers and sisters were injured.

Only then did Chang Sheng confirm that this trick was really useless, and left the two of them casually, hurriedly dodged. Xu Xiaoxiao and Xu Zhe fell to the ground like rag dolls, crying with fright.

Xu Xiaoxiao opened her mouth very weakly for help, and her voice was not much louder than that of a mosquito. Shaohua scanned and told Xu Zifan that Xu Zifan ignored them and passed directly over them and ran towards Changsheng. The mysterious iron fan spun out quickly.

Changsheng looked very ugly as soon as he saw Xuan Tie Fan. After eating the loss of this thing, he naturally took precautions. The small umbrella in his hand instantly became larger, blocking all the poisonous needles shot by Xuan Tie Fan from flying, and then whisked the dust from the umbrella. Passing over, he slammed the Xuan Tie Fan fiercely, making the Xuan Tie Fan tremble.

Xu Zifan moved for a while, and quickly recalled the Xuan Tie Fan. He was already in front of Chang Sheng, and suddenly a treasured sword appeared in his hand and slashed towards the big umbrella.

Xu Zifan took advantage of the magic weapon against the magic weapon. The magic weapon of the realm of comprehension was many times stronger than that of this world. He split the umbrella cover in half at once, and then cut it towards the longevity.

Changsheng was horrified, and he quickly backed away, staring at Xu Zifan's treasured sword in shock, "You, do you have a magic weapon for storage?! You actually have a magic weapon for storage. This treasure knife and the mysterious iron fan are also the best magic weapon. Where did you get it? Say!"

Xu Zifan took advantage of the victory, and threw the mysterious iron fan at the same time, but at the same time he slashed, sneered: "Where is your confidence telling you? Do you think you can beat me? Do you rely on your extra age?"

Changsheng didn't dare to fight hard, pinched a hand to quickly dodge to Xu Zhe's side, dodged the knife, grabbed Xu Zhe and slapped him hard, Xu Zhe immediately spouted a mouthful of blood and fell on the whisk of Changsheng.

Changsheng smiled, throwing away Xu Zhe, who had passed out, and said to Xu Zifan: "Sometimes the advantage of age is beyond your imagination. I have eaten more salt than you have traveled."

"Why didn't you kill you!" Xu Zifan retracted the take-off dart, holding eight gold needles between the tips of his fingers, and shot at Changsheng with his hand.

Chang Sheng smiled and threw it away with a whisk, and snorted coldly: "The kid is crazy! Today's old way will let you know the fate of underestimating the old man!" His whisk power increased greatly, and Zhang Fu was posted up and attacked Xu Zifan. Pin Dao teaches you a trick, using the blood of your loved ones to sacrifice, can weaken half of your skill. If you blame it, blame yourself for not being a human being, and even your relatives want you to die, allowing Pin Dao to take advantage of this!"