Chapter 434: Seventy old father (17)

Wang Baoguo was furious this time, and watching the Xu family's unaccountable performance, he fully realized Xu Zifan's mood to sever the relationship. After working in the afternoon, he asked a few strong guys and young women The house where I lived was cleaned up and helped Xu Zifan move.

Xu Zifan had very few things, such as bedding, a suit of clothes, pots and pans, nothing more.

Who just needs to move? This person rolled up all the burdens and left. This is called moving?

Seven or eight young men came to help, and upon seeing this, they asked: "Uncle Xu, do you want to remove the wooden box and table in the house?"

Those two items are quite old, it can be seen that they have been used for 30 to 40 years, but there is nothing else to move in the house except these.

Xu Zifan waved his hand, "If you want to break it, you can break it cleanly. You only need to change one set of clothes. One bedding is enough for the outside family. Let's go."

Everyone felt sad for him when they heard the words, and felt relieved that Uncle Xu would hunt, how afraid of the future? Even the dangerous point is better than being with these white-eyed wolves.

Except for Xu Shengnan, the Xu family are all out, their faces are very ugly. Xu Aijun grabbed Xu Zifan and cried: "Dad, I know I didn't do well before. I really know it was wrong. Don't go. I'll live with me. I'll feed you. Don't go, Dad."

Xu Dawei immediately said: "Dad, I used to think you were talking angry, so I didn't dare to get in front of you. Actually, I have discussed with Zhang Wen and let you live with us. I and Zhang Wen are somehow Teacher, the salary is okay. Don't leave, Dad, just live with me."

"Dad, Dad, you've been with me, I'm the eldest son, don't leave." Xu Dajun won't say anything else, but really wants Xu Zifan to stay and be the backbone of him.

Xu Zifan looked at them with his hands behind his back and sighed, "It's late, so be it, you guys will take care of your wives and children in the future, don't worry about me, I won't be with you, go."

The three brothers of the Xu family have discussed with their daughter-in-law all afternoon, and they all want to understand, why shouldn't let the father really move out, then what have they become?

In fact, they never thought that the old man would really leave at first. They really felt that he was awkward. They just wanted to wait for him to get better. The monthly filial point would be over. Who knew that all these things happened so quickly. Did they break the relationship?

But no matter what they say is useless, the time and place are right and the people are harmonious, Xu Zifan has already received the support of the whole village, so he left the Xu family.

The Xu family looked at the contemptuous eyes of everyone before they left, and their hearts were as stuffy as a pile of cotton! Their reputations are over, and their backbones will not be straight in the future!

Xu Aiguo irritably kicked over a stool and watched Xu Dajun's eyes flushed and Xu Dawei frowned. He sneered coldly, "Come on, what do you pretend now? Why did you really want to be filial?"

Xu Dawei scolded: "You third, calm down, aren't you the same?"

Xu Aiguo confidently said: "I'm the youngest, so it has nothing to do with me in the old age. Who knows that if you two are brothers, you can let your dad go? An eldest son, a high salary, don't want to be filial, now there is a face to say me? I was hurt by you!"

Xu Dawei has always been respected as a teacher, how can he stand this? Immediately pushed Xu Aiguo, "You are slick, and you never give good things to dad. Isn't it you who made him angry? I have been paying 70% of the salary and giving all the good things to dad."