Chapter 407: Unlucky stick (36)

The married family took the little boy to the hospital for a full physical examination and psychological examination. The result was that the child was in good health, but psychologically, because the child did not cooperate with the examination, accurate results could not be obtained, and the child could only be speculated based on the situation.

The result of the police's inspection and interrogation of the kidnappers was that the kidnappers did kidnap the little boy, but what happened in the next two days, they had no impression, and they felt muddled.

This result was strange everywhere. If it was normal, they would definitely think it was the kidnapper who didn't tell the truth, but with those things Xu Zifan said, they could not help but feel that this matter might be related to something dirty.

The adult father didn't know about the special situation, and it was not appropriate for him to find a master with fanfare. He could only ask the butler to ask the master to show the little boy.

The Special Intelligence Bureau already knew about this, and Liao Cheng had specifically called to ask Jiang Tianxin what was going on. After Jiang Tianxin explained the strangeness of the child, Liao Cheng sent a subordinate to connect with the housekeeper and went to the married family to take a look. In the end, nothing was seen, only that the child was very hostile to the adult mother.

The butler found another master. He was a liar. When he got married, he was setting up a table and doing things. He also asked Chengzhuang and the little boy to drink talisman. The result was tossing for a few days to no effect, but worse. The situation. The little boy is getting more and more irritable, the face of the adult mother is getting worse and worse, and there are faint signs of turning blue.

The adult mother can't stand it anymore. She has been a mistress for her father for seven or eight years, and she only relies on being pregnant with her son before marrying into the family. What if her son has something wrong with her?

And she felt that Chengzhuang must have stained something unclean and harmed her son when she went home. She didn't dare to tell her father like that, so she secretly took her son to Qingfeng Temple, and she wanted to change her son back to his former cuteness. The lovely child becomes the one loved by the father.

Jiang Tianxin was asking Xu Zifan about his cultivation. Hearing that the little Taoist said that he had come as a mother, he was immediately disgusted: "This family really doesn't know the so-called. If you ask for help, you still have an eye above the top. Master, you don't know. Grandpa rescued the old chief once, but he didn't go down in Yanjing for so long.

Others are thinking about their old feelings and giving them two points of face. They are also proud of themselves. They think they are the highest among the three, six and nine. They especially look down on our merchants, as if they hadn't gone through business before. Especially annoying.

Otherwise, let's leave his family's affairs alone. They might think that it is our honor for us to help them, but the child is very pitiful and doesn't know what happened to him. "

Jiang Tianxin was talking about seeing Xu Zifan always looking at her and smiling, touching her face strangely, and her voice became quieter, "What's the matter, Master, what are you laughing at?"

"I laugh that you are about to become silly now. I can't tell you that you are quite talkative." Xu Zifan looked at her with a smile, thinking that she seemed to be a little livelier than before, because it was so happy being able to go out alone?

Jiang Tianxin lowered her head embarrassedly, "If the master is annoying, I won't say anything."

"How come? I like to listen to you. You can just say what you want to be by my side, and it's best to be the truest self." After Xu Zifan said, there was a feeling that all the changes in his little apprentice were due to He has a sense of accomplishment inexplicably.