Chapter 558: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (6)

The princess was not afraid at all, she had a magical opportunity, and no one in this world could find evidence.

With an aggrieved and strong expression, she looked at Xu Zifan incredulously, "Master...you, do you doubt your concubines?"

The Chen was helpless and walked a few steps to Xu Zifan's side, looked at Xu Zifan, and then at the princess, "Princess, I didn't mean that, cousin..."

Regarding the rules, the Chen family should be called Xu Zifan "Lord", but she is called "Cousin", which is many times closer. Only then did the princess realize the difference between the Chen clan. She looked at the Chen clan unclearly. Doesn't the Chen clan dislike the prince and refuse to marry the prince? Why is it called "cousin" again and is a gift from Wang Ye? At this time, she was standing beside the prince pitifully, as if she had bullied the Chen family.

The princess became vigilant in her heart. She can be reborn, and others may not be able to, but it is not when she thinks about this at this time, she absolutely cannot be convicted.

The princess straightened her back and said solemnly: "The prince, the concubine has not done anything unfavorable to the concubine. If the prince does not believe it, please check it out. If the concubine wants to harm the concubine, she will not be well during the seven months of pregnancy. "

This is alluding to the problem with the Chen family, and the palace is doing well on weekdays. Why did something happen to her when she came? However, Xu Zifan knew the inside story, so there was no need to doubt one or the other, it was enough to find a suitable reason.

He looked at the people present and asked in a deep voice, "Who has seen the situation at the time, and has anyone done anything? To be honest, you should not hide it."

His gaze paused on the Liu family. Except for the Chen family who has a pet consort system who knew the truth, only the Liu family who could communicate with plants knew the truth.

Liu's head down is weighing the pros and cons, she really knows the truth. At that time, it was so chaotic, everything happened between electric light and flint. What she said was a person who had watched countless palace fights in modern times. She felt that the concubine was harmed for the first time, so she quietly asked the surrounding plants to know the details. Clearly.

The side concubine was born prematurely. In this ancient environment, the fetus may not survive, and the side concubine might also hurt her body. This is a very big thing, and there must be a result to explain to the side concubine.

If it is said that the child accidentally made it, the prince will definitely not be happy, and the concubine will not be satisfied; if it is made by the cousin, she sees the concubine and the cousin getting along very happily, not as if they are contradictory. Besides, the prince seemed to be a little suspicious of the princess and was partial to the girl. If she did not follow the prince's words, she would be disgusted by the prince.

If you offend the princess, the prince would already dislike the princess. If you can convict the princess this time, the power of the princess will be greatly reduced, and the backyard will be much looser. When that happens, she will be much safer if she wants to cultivate her own power and get pregnant.

As for nothing to explain Zhe's own life, that is the next best thing. The backyard needs little transparency that does not exist.

Liu quickly figured out the key, looked up in embarrassment, hesitated for a while, and whispered, "Master, my concubine saw it."

The princess turned her head abruptly, her throat raised her heart. Did she see it? What did she see?

At this time, the imperial physician hurriedly arrived, and Xu Zifan hurriedly let the imperial physician and the female doctor come in to treat the concubine, and no one else was allowed to move. He looked at the Liu family and said solemnly: "It doesn't matter what you see, no matter who it is, if you deliberately harm others, this king will not be merciless."