Chapter 570: Strong counterattack of weak chickens (1·No CP)

As the underground king of the Great Rong Dynasty, Xu Zifan has been at ease for a lifetime, and once again created a legend that belongs to him. He returned to the void and took a brief rest, and then walked into the next world.

This time Xu Zifan heard Shaohua's siren as soon as he regained consciousness.

[Host fast forward to the space, no one has found here! 】

Xu Zifan's thoughts flashed, and he entered the space in an instant. He frowned when he saw hundreds of people coming from different street corners outside and pounced on where he was standing.

He took a closer look and saw that those people could no longer be called human beings. They were all blue-white in skin and dirty clothes, rushing in the direction of blood unconsciously. They are all zombies!

Changsheng leaped on Xu Zifan's shoulders and rolled excitedly, "It's great! We are really in the apocalyptic world, this time I can use my skills! Master, Master, let me go out and destroy them!"

Xu Zifan grabbed its tail and refused to let it go, "Hey, I don't know the situation here. There are no places where there can be great animals. Don't show up rashly."

Longevity is not happy anymore, "Master, when will I be able to follow the owner in an open and honest manner? I originally thought I was a dragon and quite proud, but now I don't feel as good as a cat or puppy, at least as a pet to follow the owner."

Xu Zifan clicked his little head funny, "I will definitely take you out if I have a chance. It will be a long day, don't worry."

Xu Zifan checked the injury for himself, and he was shot in the leg. In this kind of place, the leg was injured and he ran slowly and then kept bleeding. It was purely a snack to the zombies, and he didn't know who caused the injury.

Xu Zifan stopped the bleeding while fusing the memory of the original owner.

The original owner is a 27-year-old rich second generation who is still an otaku who likes to raise flowers and small animals. I don't like exercise, my body is thin, my skin is a little pale, and I feel weak when I look at it.

The original owner's parents were gone many years ago, and his brother Xu Zicheng took over the family's company, known as the business Yan Luo. Xu Zicheng is only three years older than the original owner, but he has protected him extremely well like an elder, and he has protected him from all wind and rain.

Three months ago, a virus broke out all over the world.

People who are infected with the virus have a high fever. Some people wake up and find that they have supernatural powers. Some people wake up like rabies and bite when they catch someone. The ratio of supernatural beings to zombies is one to one hundred, even more exaggerated than this. People who don't have a fever are ordinary people, and they become weak in front of supernatural beings and zombies.

Neither the original owner nor Xu Zicheng had awakened the abilities, but Xu Zicheng had a fever and fainted in the office at the time. It was his right-hand man Yan Xiao who protected him. The outside was too chaotic, and it took two days for them to return to Xu's house. Xu Zicheng woke up without any abnormalities. Everyone thought that he might be really tired and sick. It had nothing to do with the virus.

Xu Zicheng's prestige is still there, and everyone is not desperate for this world. The bodyguards and subordinate servants invited by the Xu family still listen to him. Some people have awakened their abilities and have no other thoughts. Under the leadership of Xu Zicheng, they collected supplies and fled to the city. In addition, I am going to the Beijing suburbs base on the radio.