Chapter 466: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (18)

The next night, Chen Zaimin and his wife took their children and Yi Xiao took their girlfriends to Xu Zifan's new home. They also gave suitable decorations as gifts.

Looking at the furnished house, Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao were convinced of the youngest member, boasting that he would live a life, and telling their family a lot of their affairs on the island, they almost praised Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan specially prepared twelve dishes for them. The chicken, duck and fish are all prepared, but it is not a common practice. Each dish is a signature dish of a high-end restaurant. As soon as it is put on the table, it attracts a few people. The color, fragrance, and taste are delicious, and the two women kept taking pictures, marveling at Xu Zifan's good craftsmanship.

Chen Zaimin exclaimed: "If you have a little more here, can you make a full table of Man Han? The New Year's Eve dinner I ordered during Chinese New Year is not as good as this table."

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Brother Chen, don't praise me. Please sit down and have a meal and see if you like it."

"You have to like it. No one doesn't like your craft." Chen Zaimin greeted everyone to take a seat. He sighed with satisfaction after a sip, and met Xu Zifan with a toast. "I didn't know I was a foodie before. Back to participate in "Dead Island Survival" is the right to participate, a pleasant surprise!"

Others are full of praise after they have tasted the dishes, and the children do not have to be in charge of the adults, and they eat happily with small bowls. A few people were eating and chatting. Chen Sao and Yi Sao found that Xu Zifan seemed to be pretty good in all aspects. After eating, they started asking him for family information and wanted to introduce him to his girlfriend.

Xu Zifan smiled and declined, "I have been in trouble recently, so I should solve my own problems before considering having a girlfriend. Thank you two sisters-in-law, I will definitely ask you for help if I have this intention."

Sister Chen was influenced by Chen Zaimin and liked Xu Zifan, so she smiled and said: "Then don't be embarrassed when you come. Sister-in-law knows a lot of good girls, so I will definitely not introduce you to those unreliable ones. That's right. Let's make a group. Next time I'll go to my house for dinner. I'm not as good as a cook. Let's eat barbecue on my terrace. How about?"

Everyone got along very well, and naturally they wanted to keep on contacting each other. Hearing what Chen said, they immediately formed a WeChat group. Thinking of Xu Zifan's troubles, Chen Zaimin suggested, "Take a big group photo, post a Weibo, and take a picture of the clean dishes on the table."

Yi Xiao immediately understood what he meant. Although the two of them are not popular stars, there are still fans, and they are still stable in the entertainment circle. The most important thing is that there is no negative news. They expressed their affection for Xu Zifan, and they could help Xu Zifan to clean up.

Sister Yi took out her selfie stick, took several group photos, and then picked one without children and posted it on Weibo.

[Chen Zaimin V: I met Jubang's younger brother, and his cooking skills are incredible. @徐子凡】

[Yi Xiao V: I regret that I didn't meet earlier. @徐子凡】

They not only posted a group photo, but also posted the appearance of the food just being put on the table at the beginning. It really made people move their index fingers. Fans complained about their poisoning late at night and were surprised at their relationship with Xu Zifan. The family dinner looks very happy, it is definitely a very good relationship.

Their fans' impression of Xu Zifan quickly improved. Many fans went to Xu Zifan to leave messages on Weibo, and some followed Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan also posted a Weibo, one more than the two of them, which was a gift from them, saying thank them for coming to congratulate him on his move.