Chapter 566: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (14)

Regardless of insufficient evidence, it is impossible for the princess to admit that she did this. Relying on the fact that no one in this world could detect that kind of medicine, she insisted that she had never harmed the Chen family, and she suspected that the man had been bought by the Chen family.

Chen's grievances grabbed Xu Zifan's sleeve, "Cousin..."

Xu Zifan was very satisfied with the princess's denial, frowning and said embarrassedly: "Uncle, aunt, look... this thing really cannot prove that the princess did it, and the king is not good to punish her severely. But the king handed over to her cousin. The princess takes care of it. Now that this kind of thing has happened, the princess is indeed guilty of unfavorable handling, princess, can you plead guilty?"

The princess immediately followed the steps, "Yes, the concubine is guilty, and he did not take good care of his sister. Please punish him."

Mother Chen couldn't help wiping her tears, "Master, you can't just leave it alone, Yao'er has been like this only a few days after she married? How can my good daughter live without a child?"

Xu Zifan soothed: "Don't worry too much about my aunt. The cousin is in this palace, and this king will keep her safe forever." He scolded the princess with a scowling face, "The princess should not go out and walk around recently. Copy two Buddhist scriptures and reflect on it. Concubine Yang will take care of the affairs. Go ahead."

The princess raised her head abruptly, "My lord, Concubine Yang has never taken care of the affairs of the mansion, so I am afraid that it will be handed over to her suddenly..."

"It's okay, this king believes that Concubine Yang can still handle this matter." Xu Zifan interrupted her without waiting for her to finish, and waved her to leave.

The princess was not reconciled and dared not argue anymore, so she could only retreat with a sullen face. When she left, Chen gave a wink at Mother Chen. Mother Chen bit her scalp and said, "Master, Yao'er learned from me how to take charge when she was at home. If Concubine Yang works hard, it is better to let Yaoer Help too?"

Father Chen gave her a secret glance and told her to shut up. How can it be their turn to take care of the affairs of the palace? He didn't think Xu Zifan was so close to them, don't annoy people anymore.

Xu Zifan took a sip of tea and smiled: "Auntie, the doctor you brought just now and the imperial doctor Hu Feng invited have seen it to your cousin. The cousin has hurt her body and has an impetuous mind, and she must rest for a while to recover. How can this king let her cousin be cured? Excuse me? Concubine Yang is the mother of An'er, and the princess is not doing well in this way. In the future, she will have to let Concubine Yang help some of the princess. It's okay to get familiar with the affairs of the mansion first. The cousin should not worry about these things, and feel relieved. The body is well raised, the days to come will be long, and the good days are yet to come."

The three heard him say that Concubine Yang is An'er's mother, and in the future, they all feel that Xu Zifan is disappointed with the princess, and plan to let Concubine Yang to take care of the palace affairs for the princess after registration. An'er is Concubine Yang. The confidence. The side concubine who has a son is of course different from the side concubine who has not given birth. The royal family pays attention to the merits of childbirth. In the future, the position of Concubine Yang will be higher than that of the Chen family. Maybe it will be named the concubine Yang and the Chen family. For the concubine.

The three were upset, but they couldn't say anything. When the Chen family refused Xu Zifan's proposal of marriage, can Xu Zifan still be able to spoil her for a high position regardless of Chen's infertility? It's impossible to think about it. This made them hate the princess even more, and even the Yang family, who had benefited from the accident, also hated the Yang family. They didn't get any benefits from their own family. All three of them fell into the bottom of their hearts, but they had to flatter Xu Zifan. His decisions are all right.