Chapter 456: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (8)

Xu Zifan checked the shed at last, tightened the vines, and said with a smile: "Okay, Brother Chen and Brother Yi have been working hard all afternoon. Let's lie down and rest for a while. I will make a fire and cook, and I will be able to eat soon. "

Chen Zaimin helped him gather the pyre, and said, "Let me help you, you are much more tired than us. Let's make it faster together."

Yi Xiao also came over, obviously embarrassed to go to rest, Xu Zifan waved his hand and pushed them over, with a relaxed and happy expression, "You guys have a rest, I am better at these things, not so tired, and I like to cook. You guys try my craft, I cook really delicious food, food is my favorite thing, there is no one."

The two of them were amused by him, so they sat on the hay along the way, Yi Xiao opened the sleeping bag to the upper bunk and picked up the mosquito spray.

When Xu Zifan saw this, he clapped his hands, "I was so busy forgetting that I picked mosquito-preventing herbs, I bake it into powder and sprinkle it all around, Brother Yi, don't spray this, it doesn't necessarily work if it smells great."

Yi Xiao hesitated for a moment, and nodded thinking that he had always been reliable. "Just say if you need help."

Xu Zifan responded and moved the pyre to an open space some distance away from the shed. The cameraman followed and started to take close-ups. Lighting a fire was a big challenge for survival. Everyone failed before. The director asked him to film how Xu Zifan made a fire. Isn't it that hard?

Unexpectedly, less than a minute after the cameraman came here, Xu Zifan started the fire!

Xu Zifan tore a leaf the size of a fan, and slowly fanned it beside the flame, but the flame quickly rose up, and the firewood crackled. The program crew were all surprised. Unexpectedly, Xu Zifan would easily give it to him after a big trouble. Up!

Xu Zifan immediately picked a herb he picked and placed it near the fire for roasting, then tied a few fish to the branches and inserted them diagonally around the fire for roasting.

He set up a rack in the middle and put the pot on it, and began to cut the large pieces of seashell meat, cut them into pieces and spread them in the pot for frying, sprinkle with the seasonings they brought.

The fragrance soon filled the camp, and Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao, who were lying resting, all leaned over and squatted by the fire.

Chen Zaimin smiled and said, "It's been a long time since I've been so hungry, the youngest, you are so delicious, what kind of seasoning is this?"

As Xu Zifan spread the seasoning on the fish, he said: "I made it myself. I like to eat it, so I matched it with the most delicious seasoning. I don't know if you like it or not."

Chen Zaimin sniffed, "I think just by smelling it can be sure that I like it."

Yi Xiao nodded, "Me too."

Song Yunjian finally nailed four more vines. He smelled the scent and couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled a total of six vines beside the big tree. It didn't feel too strong but it wouldn't come out as soon as possible. Next to the fire, he said: "It seems that the youngest cook is really delicious. It's rare for a small meat as big as you to cook too little."

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "I like to eat, but I can't help it. The only thing that suits my appetite is what I make myself."

He turned the fish over and continued to grill the seashells. Seeing that the sky was already dark, he asked, "Brother Song, do you know where they went to find leaves? It's probably dark in another ten minutes. They didn't bring a flashlight. It's not safe outside."