Chapter 504: Can't afford this green plum (13)

One month after Xu Zifan participated in the model contest, the TV began to broadcast, and his friends learned that he had gone to participate in the contest. It was completely closed, not changing the phone number.

Yue Lingling's desperate heart regained hope. Xu Zifan did not change her number. Now that Xu's father and Xu's mother are back, does she still have a chance?

Xu Zifan performed very well in the competition. The first period was the most dazzling existence. He passed a group of small meats at the highest age. He exuded a mature charm. But when it was his turn to youthful style, he was also able to suppress The heroes are not inferior.

This is too powerful, you can't even pay attention to him, his fans have skyrocketed. A lot of people were just bored to watch this show and didn't have any interest in the model. Who knows that this look also shows interest. All of the little brothers in it have great temperament, tall and long legs, full of clothes racks, and their abdominal muscles are more beautiful.

And many of them have a lot of talents, or their personalities are very funny. They show up when they are relaxing and having fun together. They are particularly attractive. They make the audience interested in models for the first time and want to know more about them on the runway. What's behind it.

Xu Zifan didn't show any talents. After all, the original owner and his parents, Yue Lingling, have lived together for nearly 30 years. They know what will happen. Cooking can also be said to be an extraordinary talent, because he hasn't done it before, and he really needs time to practice before he can learn other talents, so he doesn't know what talents are.

However, he knows everything about the entertainment industry and TV programs, and he has a full sense of variety without knowing talent. He has the most shots in each issue, becoming the viewer of this program, and he is ranked first in each stage of the competition. Throne.

Yue Lingling ran to Xu's house to watch Xu's father and Xu's mother with Xu's mother every day when the show was broadcast. She smiled and praised Xu Zifan and chatted with Xu's mother as she did before, as if treating Xu Zifan as her brother. On sensitive topics, Xu's mother also gradually relaxed, and she can still chat happily with her in ordinary chat.

In the program broadcast this day, there is a link for each player to call, not to call relatives who are related by blood, but to call a special friend.

This is also a gimmick made by the show. Models are not like idols who cannot fall in love. Such a link will not arouse the audience's disgust. It can also engage in some topics, which is much better than calling a loved one and crying a few times.

When Xu Zifan appeared on the TV screen, Yue Lingling stared at the TV without blinking, holding her breath with tension. In Xu Zifan's 28 years of life, apart from his parents and relatives, isn't she the most special friend?

She even raised an incredible hope, wondering if Xu Zifan would forgive her during the show and make peace with her in front of the audience across the country?

During the show, Xu Zifan called Yu Sisi without even thinking about it.

"Hello? Zifan?"

Yu Sisi's voice was very sweet, and it made people feel like a spring breeze, but Yue Lingling was like falling into an ice cellar, and her face turned pale. It's that girl, that girl who lives with Xu Zifan!

She was awakened. The show was broadcast later than the recording. The instructions that can be seen on TV have already been recorded. She has never received a call from Xu Zifan. Of course, this call was not for her. The beautiful dream she had just now was ruthlessly broken before she was intoxicated!