Chapter 559: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (7)

After hearing the emperor's question, Xu Zifan frowned slightly and asked in confusion: "Father, is there anything wrong with the fragmented scroll? That day, the minister looked at it a few times, and felt that it should be a very mysterious Taoist scripture. He carefully studied it. Maybe you can understand something."

The emperor picked up the fragment at hand and motioned him to come and see, "I called the real person Qingfeng had seen it. He said that this fragment is like a way to cultivate one's body. If you can understand it thoroughly, you can strengthen your body and prolong your life."

Xu Zifan understood. The emperor's focus was on "extending one's life". No emperor didn't want to live a long life. This thing was sent to the emperor's heart.

He looked through the fragments carefully, and said in deep thought: "If this is the case, it would be a good book, but I don't know where the Liu family got it, and whether I can find the complete book."

The emperor said unclearly: "Since this is the Liu family's gift to you, it is up to you to ask about it. It is a good thing for the people of the world to collect all the books."

Xu Zifan heard that the emperor wanted to test him. During the period of seizure, the emperor was extremely sensitive to any disturbances. The Liu family suddenly greeted him, and the Liu family still wanted to regret marrying him. In the eyes of the emperor, it was tantamount to standing in line. Naturally, he had to test Xu Zifan's fate.

It doesn't matter, every emperor is like this, otherwise the throne will be unstable, and he can take the opportunity to blackmail.

Xu Zifan said hesitatingly: "Father, the fifth sister-in-law delivered the fragmented scroll that day, saying that it was repaying the son-chen's life-saving grace. The son-chen thought that Liu's family should only get this part of the scrap. The whole book, otherwise it shouldn't be sent out like this. If Erchen goes to investigate, it will inevitably have to visit the people, and there may be some negligence in government affairs. This..."

The emperor didn't care about the authenticity: "Let go of government affairs first, you just concentrate on looking for the whole thing, this is a major event that benefits the country and the people, and it should not be taken lightly."

"Yes, Father. There is one more thing for the son..." Xu Zifan said in a somewhat confident manner. "The son is shy in his pocket. If you visit the people, you will inevitably consume your property. If you really find other chapters, you will have to buy it heavily. Don't miss the opportunity, in this respect..."

Before Xu Zifan finished speaking, the emperor waved his hand and said: "You go to the Ministry of Household to make advance payments, and find a government affairs-related item in your name. Don't leak this out, lest you be ruined by people with ulterior motives."

"Father, in order to conceal this matter, the child minister wants to take the child and act as if he is playing while doing errands, so that no one will be curious about what the child minister is doing. What do you think?"

"Yes. Remember, the sooner this matter can be done, the better. If you can find the entire book, you must find a way to get it back."

"Yes, Erchen understands." Xu Zifan responded happily. After a holiday, he can travel on public funds. Why not?

Xu Zifan is the assistant of the Ministry of Industry, and he casually found a way to make a few utensils and collect farmland planting skills, so he advanced a large sum of money from the Ministry of Households. This was personally approved by the emperor, and the Ministry of Household would naturally not block it.

After Xu Zifan returned to the mansion, he instructed Hu Feng to arrange carriages and horses, "We are out this time, but we don't know the return date. You have arranged the manpower in the mansion. You can't cause a mess, and no scandal can get out of the mansion. Take away all three children, nanny. , I have brought enough people, and all of them must be healthy and trustworthy. Ask the two imperial doctors who are good at raising them to bring them. Those who are good at hunting and cooking are all brought together. Refit the carriage and make sure that the children are safe and stable. Go out."