Chapter 413: Unlucky stick (42)

Xu Zifan and the others returned to the Taoist Temple. Luo Chen and Jiang Dong were already a bit fragmented. Mo Jiani greeted them and was responsible for Luo Chen to return to the room. Xu Zifan and Jiang Tianxin sent Jiang Dong back to the room and settled down. Jiang Dong lay down and opened his eyes to see them, and muttered that his sister must be happy.

Xu Zifan shook his head amusedly, "I can't tell that your brother is still a sister-in-law, how worried is this? I'm still talking when I'm drunk."

Jiang Tianxin looked at her brother with a soft smile, "Some people used to say that I was a fool for my brother, but I don't think it is. My brother is very good. He is just not that strong. It is impossible for everyone to be strong in this world. There are many powerful people, but his innocent heart is the most rare."

Xu Zifan bent over to block her sight, and said as if jealous: "Okay, well, knowing that you are also a brother-in-law, now my dear girlfriend should give me the time? Today, we are officially a couple. Shouldn't this day be celebrated?"

Jiang Tianxin held his breath, his face was hot again, "How to celebrate?"

"Come with me." Xu Zifan grabbed her wrist through the clothes, and moved her spiritual power to take her to the roof.

Sitting side by side on the roof, the two can just see the starry sky, which is very beautiful!

Xu Zifan asked Jiang Tianxin softly, "Want to see something better?"

"Yes." Jiang Tianxin nodded lightly and looked at him curiously, wondering what is better than the beautiful scenery in front of him.

As soon as Xu Zifan waved his hand, there was a row of fireworks on the ground in the center of the yard. He threw a talisman, and those fireworks were instantly lit and went to the sky!

Jiang Tianxin quickly looked up and saw that the fireworks exploded at the same time. So many colorful fireworks were put together to form the names of the two of them, and there was a heart in the middle!

Jiang Tianxin instantly smiled with surprise, "So beautiful! Master, look, it's really beautiful!"

Xu Zifan took Jiang Tianxin into his arms, waved and released another row of fireworks, which were arranged into a "forever knot in one heart, old age together". He stuck to her ear and asked softly: "I like Xiao An's blessing, let's make it real together?"

Jiang Tianxin looked at the fireworks in the sky, softened his body and leaned on his chest, stretched out his hand to wrap around his waist, and bends the corner of his mouth with a sweet "um" sound.

The sound of the fireworks awakened the little Taoist priests. They all understood when they saw the fireworks on the windows. Some were surprised, some understood, and finally turned into a smile on their faces, silently blessing in their hearts, none of them Go out to disturb.

This is the first day Xu Zifan and Jiang Tianxin have been together. Both of them have forgotten the previous farce and enjoy the sweetness of love. On the other side of the city, Xu Xiaoxiao and Xu Zhe were undergoing painful bones, and the broken bones were rigidly connected by a technique. The process seemed to be bitten by thousands of insects.

But they survived the pain, and they can only be grateful to the people who saved them. Because they had personally experienced each other's ability, they had never seen such a powerful person before, and when they heard the other person, they could see that Xu Zifan was a disaster star, and they were even more convinced of him.

Xu Zhe wiped off the cold sweat on his forehead and knelt down to the savior, "God save us! We are the only relatives left by the disaster star, and he will definitely kill us."