Chapter 429: Seventy old father (12)

Xu Shengnan kept yelling to herself in her dreams, telling herself not to go the wrong way, but it was of no use. She couldn't stop anything, she could only helplessly be forced to remember all the pain.

Sure enough, Xu Shengnan quickly saw the announcement that the college entrance examination was going to resume, and Wen Hui successfully returned to Yanjing. After she followed, Wen Hui disliked her low education, and her female classmates flirted with her. Her husband's family regarded her as a burden. She had troubles several times. Once she had a miscarriage in a fight with Wen Hui, she was caught by her husband's family. Wen Hui divorced her.

What can she do in Yanjing, a village girl who knows nothing? She could only work as a nanny, but she was humiliated by the two mistresses because of her beauty. She wanted to find another good man to marry, but she was cheated of all the money when she found someone she liked.

Later, the father died, and she didn't care. Later, her parents died. She went back to her hometown for the funeral. By the way, she inherited her parents' house, fields and 30,000 yuan that she had saved for many years.

That was also the case, she discovered that Xu Jingwei graduated from university and became a junior high school teacher in the county, and she was still a respected class teacher. Song Xinbao Engineering has become one of the top bosses in the county by doing real estate. The two men drive cars and wear famous brands, and her life is simply heaven and earth!

She was almost out of madness, Song Xin was originally the one she saw! If it weren't for a bit of saneness, she might be making trouble! She showed weakness and pretended to be pitiful, and succeeded in making Xu Jingwei reluctant to take her at home temporarily, and asked her to work as an employee in Song Xin's company.

She meticulously maintained, thinking that Song Xin could be taken back by the near water platform, who knew that Song Xin moved to the staff dormitory as soon as she found out her favor, and rarely saw her again.

She was angry and hated. She was angry with Song Xin and couldn't understand the customs. She hated Xu Zifan for assigning Song Xin to Xu Jingwei, but at the same time she liked Song Xin more. I have seen several men with wandering thoughts. Where can I find a man who is affectionate and capable of his wife like Song Xin?

It's a pity that she didn't impress Song Xin with her hard work for seven or eight years. Seeing Xu Jingwei's happy days became more and more jealous, she only felt that all Xu Jingwei's happiness was taken away from her, and she died in an accident.

At the end of that life, Xu Shengnan finally woke up, but the pain of the nightmare's final death still affected her, giving her a kind of heart-wrenching and suffocating pain. She couldn't help covering her chest and gasping for breath.

"Shengnan? Shengnan, are you awake?" Liu Xia was lying on the side of the bed to sleep. When she moved Liu Xia, she woke up immediately. Seeing her uncomfortable look, she was scared to death. "Shengnan, what's wrong with you? Don't scare mom, army. , The army, come and see Sheng Nan!"

As soon as Xu Dajun ran to the bed, the woman in the next hospital bed frowned and said, "Go to the doctor, the doctor will know what's going on."

"Oh, yes, find the doctor!" Xu Dajun ran out in a panic, and quickly pulled the doctor in.

The doctor put Xu Shengnan's dripping hand aside, adjusted it, and then carefully checked, and said: "When you wake up, there will be nothing wrong. The snake venom has been controlled, but it is hard to say how much it can recover. It depends on her own physical condition. If the follow-up situation is not good, medical expenses may have to increase, so be prepared."

After the doctor left, Liu Xia began to cry. Xu Shengnan was so crying that Xu Shengnan had a headache. She frowned and said, "Mom, don't cry, you are quarreling others. Isn't it all right for me?"