Chapter 578: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (9)

The incoming people got out of the car, supported each other and ran towards the restaurant. The person in the front raised his hand and shot a beam of lightning from a distance, breaking the door of the restaurant.

Xu Zicheng's pupils shrank suddenly, and he saw Yan Xiao's face when the thunder light flashed. Even though that face had been stung to redness and swelling by the mutant bee, he could recognize the man who had harmed their brother.

Xu Zicheng held his breath and hid behind the wall beside the door. As soon as they entered the door, he shot Yan Xiao in the head!

Yan Xiao's third-level ability was keenly aware, and he caught a person next to him between the electric light and flint, and the person suddenly lost his breath. Yan Xiao backhanded a fireball towards Xu Zicheng, Xu Zicheng quickly dodged it, rolled around on the ground, and hid behind the pillar, but Yan Xiao had already seen his face clearly.

A fireball appeared in Yan Xiao's hand, illuminating the restaurant, heartachely tried the breath of the gunner, and said coldly: "Xu Zicheng, you have harmed us again and again, and I can't spare you for my brother!"

He threw the fireball again, who knew that a python suddenly jumped out, a tail shot the fireball to the ground, and it was shot out!

Xu Zicheng stood up and stood shoulder to shoulder with Changsheng, and Yan Xiao and several people around him immediately became alert.

Xu Zifan walked out of the shadows and smiled and said: "Yan Te helped this thief shout to catch the thief skillfully. You caught him and blocked the bullet. With so much strength in the critical moment, he must have bruised handprints. The person we are looking for has been It's you, no matter how many people die in your team, you are the one who killed them."

Isn't it about inciting people's hearts and inciting others' emotions? Xu Zifan was more familiar with it than anyone else, and saw that as soon as he finished speaking, the few people around Yan Xiao took a step back subconsciously, and some people started to roll up the sleeves of the dead. The restaurant was dark just now, and they hadn't seen anything. Too many things have happened these days, and the people were panicked. They couldn't resist any provocation.

Yan Xiao snorted coldly, "Xu Zifan, I haven't seen you in a few days, you have learned the ability to wrong people. Everyone beats and kills every day, and there are countless bruises on their bodies. Why do you catch him and block bullets? I swear I have never done it, but you Brother, why didn't you go back to the team if there was nothing wrong? Why did you bring zombies to kill us? He tied Li Zheng to a chair to feed the zombies, and now he shot my brother..."

"What? Xu Zicheng, Xu Zifan, did you really do that? Have you betrayed your teammates?" The regulations were shocked, and stepped back a few steps away from Xu Zifan, and suddenly looked around anxiously, "Where is Huihui? Xu Zifan! Huihui! Didn't you watch the night with you? How about her? What did you do to her?"

Han Sitong pointed to the bathroom, "Wen Hui has a bleeding nose and went to the bathroom to clean it. I don't know why she didn't come out."

The look in Xu Zifan's eyes was even more defensive after hearing the rules. Wen Hui had been by his side, so why did she bleed after staying with Xu Zifan all night? He hurried to the bathroom, still calling Wenhui's name.

Yan Xiao released four fireballs hovering in the four corners of the restaurant, illuminating the restaurant as well as showing the strength of the third-level fire system. He looked at Han Sitong a few times and saw the clean and beautiful faces of Han Sitong and Han Siyu. Their eyes lit up and said, "Are you the new teammates Xu Zicheng is looking for? You don't understand the situation. They are cold-blooded and ruthless, killing teammates. Today I will I have to settle this account with them, and I hope you don't interfere."