Chapter 406: Unlucky stick (35)

Xu Zifan asked Chengzhuang and the housekeeper to stay in the car, and he took Jiang Tianxin to take a look.

Cheng Zhuang frowned and said, "Is my brother inside? If he is, I will save him."

Jiang Tianxin hated his disrespectful attitude towards Xu Zifan, and said in disgust: "If you want us to find someone, just shut your mouth. This must be the first and last time Qingfengguan has solved trouble for a family because you are so annoying! "

"What are you talking about?!" Chengzhuang looked at her incredulously. He did so much for her. Why did she say that to him? !

The butler saw that Jiang Tianxin's disgust was also a little surprised, so he pulled the handle into Zhuang, "Master, wait a minute, there may be kidnappers inside, it's very dangerous, you are still empty."

Xu Zifan was impatient to take care of this idiot, and had asked Jiang Tianxin to walk quietly towards the house. He just wants to figure out what's going on inside. If there is a ghost that harms people, it is also a merit to destroy the ghost.

Shaohua kept projecting the situation in the room to Xu Zifan. Xu Zifan saw that the little boy finally moved. He took a dagger and gestured at his limbs one by one, as if thinking about how to cut it off, and then aimed at his heart. The position is compared, and it seems to be estimating the force of insertion.

Xu Zifan was even more puzzled. The virtual screen could only see the scanned things, but could not see the evil spirits. Xu Zifan could only wait at the door of the room and wait for the opportunity. When the little boy just put down his dagger and was about to take the axe, he kicked the door open. , Flew over and caught the little boy.

Only then did he see that there was a thin layer of black mist all over the little boy, which was very light. This was not possessed by a ghost, but the ghostly spirit from the little boy's soul. It was incredible!

The little boy struggled hard, "Let go of me! Who are you? Let go!"

Jiang Tianxin was a little surprised when he saw the fainted strong man, "Master, there is a problem with this child? What happened to him?"

Xu Zifan shook his head, "I don't know." After saying that, he reached out and put his hand on the boy's forehead, the skin touched, and he saw a fragment.

Cheng Zhuang turned blue and returned to his family. The ghostly spirit on his body was very heavy. The little boy ran downstairs and accidentally fell and hit Chengzhuang. The ghostly spirit touched the boy, his soul. There was a ghostly spirit in the middle of the moment. When the little boy opened his eyes, he lost his original innocence, and became a little hostile, exactly the same as now.

Xu Zifan pondered for a moment. It was a bit like the memory of awakening from a previous life, but with a ghostly spirit, it was not the same as reincarnation. He posted a sign on the little boy to prevent him from moving or making any noise. He held him in his arms and prepared to return to Taoism. When he turned around, he saw Jiang Tianxin looking at them in a daze.

"what happened?"

Jiang Tianxin looked at them again, "No, it's just... I just thought you two looked like, but now I look closely at them and they don't seem to look like that again."

Xu Zifan looked at the little boy when he heard the words. The little boy was full of anger. The six-year-old child looked very cute even if he was angry, but because of the ghost, it was a little more gloomy.

Xu Zifan took a careful look at his facial features, and he also felt kind. Fate is a very mysterious thing. The cultivator's heart chords occasionally, it means that things have something to do with him, and he immediately decided to go to get married.