Chapter 459: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (11)

Su Yanchen looked at the herbal medicine in Xu Zifan's hand. It was dusty with dirt on it, and he frowned, "How do I eat this?"

Xu Zifan pointed to the row of coconuts next to the wall, "There is still water, let's deal with washing, one for one person is enough."

Herbal medicine is different from working life. It is medicine that is three-point poison. If you make a mistake, it can be troublesome. In this regard, Su Yanchen absolutely can't believe in Xu Zifan, and shook his head without thinking: "Bring in the medicine box, there is medicine in it."

Xu Zifan said: "It's too rainy outside, isn't it convenient to take it?"

The original clothes of the three people in the wooden house were all dry, so of course they couldn't get them. Then there was another drenched person? Then only the three of Su Yanchen can take it, but they suffered too much outside just now, and they don't want to experience the feeling of being hit by the rainstorm again.

Song Yunjian took the herbal medicine, washed it carefully with water on the side, and said, "It's been thundering outside and the medicine cabinet is under the tree. It's dangerous to fetch it? Let's forget it. The youngest has rich experience. This herbal medicine should be effective. Eat this."

He cleaned the herbs and broke off a stick and put it into his mouth. He retched and vomited the herbs on the ground, his face distorted, "What's this smell? It's terrible!"

Several people looked at Song Yunjian and Xu Zifan, and even Xue Ninglu didn't cry.

Xu Zifan said, "This herb is just like this. It tastes bitter and smelly, but it is really effective. I won't catch a cold after eating it. I just found this herb, and now I can't find anything else, Song Ge. Just bear it, don't gasp and chew, then drink water and eat some sweet fruit."

Song Yunjian looked at what he said seriously, tangled for a moment, took a deep breath, and put a herbal medicine in his mouth again. This time, as Xu Zifan said, he quickly chewed and swallowed, drank a lot of water, and ate a lot of sweet fruits.

But the nausea lingered, he couldn't help but retching when he thought of it, and it took five minutes to ease it down, and the person was also tossed out of strength, curled up and collapsed on the ground.

Su Yanchen and Xue Ninglu certainly refused to take the herbal medicine when he saw his miserable situation. Xu Zifan did not force them to put away the remaining herbal medicine.

There were flashlights in the wooden house, it was not dark, but the three people were lying in the right space to squeeze six people, and the three people were still wet, and they suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Both Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao were speechless. If they listened to Xu Zifan during the day and built the wooden house a little bigger together, what happened now? This made it impossible for everyone to rest well, and they inevitably felt a little emotional when they thought that they would be tired the next day.

The three people felt the comfort in the wooden house, and seeing them clean and compared to their embarrassment, of course they felt uncomfortable.

In the end, only Xu Zifan of the six people was the most comfortable. He sat in the corner and leaned on the pillars and said, "It's still early in the morning. Everyone squeezes and lie down to see if I can sleep. I stay vigil to deal with emergencies in time. "

Chen Zaimin stretched out his hand and said, "You sleep, the youngest, I'll watch the night."

Xu Zifan laughed and said, "Brother Chen, please rest soon. I am better at this. I can do it by myself. If you are not familiar with it, it is better to regain your energy. You will have the energy to do other things tomorrow. We need to build the other half of the wooden house."