Chapter 454: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (6)

Xu Zifan didn't mention anything on the Internet anymore. It was too late. The two sentences were enough topical and showed that he was open-minded. After that, he only needs to show sincerity and love for the island.

He picked almost two catties of wild fruits, sweet and sour, and also dug three wild vegetables. He pointed to one of them and said to the camera: "This is similar to lettuce. It can be used to roll barbecue and add vitamins by the way. In the wild. It's not enough to eat meat alone. You must eat some vegetarian food. You can't eat more seafood. Tomorrow, see if there is any prey."

He glanced through the straw basket, then looked at the sky. The director asked the photographer to ask him, "You often look at the sky, can you tell what time it is?"

"Yes," Xu Zifan gave him a strange look. "If I can't tell, what can I do with the sky? It's almost six in the afternoon, and it will be dark in two hours."

The photographer coughed awkwardly and didn't say anything. Some people were purely pretending to be coercive. Who would have thought that he would really look at it. How would he tell when the sky looked?

Xu Zifan turned his mouth with his back to the camera. He experienced so many worlds, he would watch a little bit, but the precise time is because he has the time. It can be accurate to the second. He really looks at the sky to pretend. Participating in a variety show this time makes people know that he is a treasure boy!

He ran back to the camp, and Chen Zaimin was also there. He happily showed them the things in the straw basket, "Don't worry about anything tonight. This kind of fruit is sweet, and we can still be sweet after dinner."

Chen Zaimin patted his shoulder vigorously, and smiled excitedly: "You are really capable of the youngest boy. I was worried that I would suffer from suffering these days. Maybe I have to go to the hospital when I go back. Now I have you. Big baby, I am not afraid at all!"

Xu Zifan smiled embarrassedly and sat down to rest, "I'm not as good as you said, I just happen to be good at it."

Su Yanchen saw that he had obtained so many things again, and the credit was almost entirely his. He was upset and deliberately dug a hole, "Junior, don't be humble, you see that we didn't do anything. You are so much better than us."

If Xu Zifan responds to these words, he will be arrogant and unpleasant. He waved his hand and said, "Brother, you really boast. I know this is useless, and I don't usually need it. I'm not as good as brother, you can sing and dance. , It's not as good as Brother Yi who can compose and write lyrics, and not as good as Brother Chen, I will do some work.

To be honest, I am relieved to be able to help at the moment, at least not as dumb as I am participating in other shows and wondering what to do. "

After speaking, he didn't give Su Yanchen a chance to speak again, looked around, frowned and said, "Are Song Ge and Xue Jie yet back?"

Chen Zaimin said: "They haven't come back, maybe they have gone a little farther looking for something."

Xu Zifan got up and said: "I don't know if they find it smoothly, I will go look for it, and do two-handed preparation. I will go to a place I haven't been before. It's best to find fresh water so that we can cook or something.

Chen Zaimin didn't agree, "It's too dangerous for you to go alone. Besides, you have to go to places you haven't explored before. No, let Yanchen go with you."

Su Yanchen didn't want to be with Xu Zifan anymore, Xu Zifan was too good at finding something, and he would definitely have to set off his incompetence. Upon seeing this, Xu Zifan spoke first: "Let the brother stay and build a shed with you. This is very important. Also, Song Ge and Sister Xue don't know what's going on. If you need to find someone, three of you. It is also convenient to deploy in the camp.