Chapter 572: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (3)

Xu Zicheng collected everything that could be collected, and immediately found a car that could drive Xu Zifan to leave the street. They first went to the gas station to fill up the car, and then put an oil tank into the space.

Space ability players can be upgraded. The primary space is not large and can't hold too many things, so there is still left in the gas station, which is just convenient for them.

With cars, food, and mutant snakes, Xu Zicheng's mentality is much more at ease. He let Xu Zifan sleep, drove his car to find the supermarket, and took a lot of clothes, bedding and daily necessities. When looking for something, he used Tang Knife to chop the zombies, and Changsheng took the initiative to help. One person and one snake got more than 20 primary crystal nuclei.

When it was getting dark, Xu Zicheng drove into the courtyard of a villa. The villa is small, but the walls and gates are strong, making it suitable for overnight stays.

Changsheng killed the three zombies in the villa, Xu Zicheng simply cleaned it up, and swept out a clean bedroom for Xu Zifan to lie down and rest.

He checked Xu Zifan's wound, he was relieved to see that there was no more bleeding, and asked: "Is it still painful? Is there any other discomfort?"

Xu Zifan shook his head, "Brother, don't worry, if I feel uncomfortable, I will tell you as soon as possible. I doubt that Changsheng can help me share the injury, so I am not that serious."

As if he had already shared the injury, Changsheng lay down on the floor beside the bed, his tail flapping on the floor.

Xu Zicheng has fought side by side with Changsheng, has accepted it as a member of his family, smiled and stretched out his hand to touch Changsheng's head, and said, "What does Changsheng like to eat? I'll cook. By the way, Fanfan, if you have the ability, Can you use the crystal nucleus to improve your abilities?"

Xu Zicheng took out the crystal nucleus, and when he saw the dirt on it, he shrank his hand immediately, "Fanfan, wait a moment, brother will clean the crystal nucleus and give you some water to drink."

Xu Zicheng told Changsheng to take good care of Xu Zifan, and walked to the bathroom to carefully clean the crystal core. He himself was embarrassed and extremely dirty, so he threw away his clothes and took a quick cold shower. The younger brother loves to be clean, now that he has the conditions, he can no longer be as dirty as before.

Xu Zicheng used an electric kettle to boil a pot of boiling water. He also blanched a bag of milk, poured it into the cup, and brought it to Xu Zifan's bedroom.

"Drink while it's hot, drink it well and have a good night's sleep, and we will eat when you wake up. These crystal nuclei will be put on the bed for you, try to absorb it."

Xu Zifan squeezed the crystal core meaningfully, and shook his head a minute later, "I don't think it's right. My ability should be to increase the ability level of longevity. I have a feeling that it can improve my ability. The higher the level, I will become more and more powerful, smarter and smarter, and I will be able to communicate with other animals as I increase the level."

"It turns out that this is the case, then give Changsheng." Xu Zicheng directly put the handful of crystal core in front of Changsheng.

Changsheng froze, Shaohua reminded: [Just throw it into the space, as long as you have absorbed it, see the progress bar for the ability level. 】

Hearing this, Changsheng immediately lay on the crystal core, and the handful of crystal core disappeared in the blink of an eye, but it changed the way it looked like just now. After several laps, he straightened his upper body and looked at the two, appearing unusually energetic.