Chapter 421: Seventy old father (4)

Xu Zifan was so imposing that the Xu family was anxious but none of them dared to speak. They didn't know what to say. Especially Xu Zifan said that no matter how much they talk, they will not separate their families. They are also very afraid that Xu Zifan will really not separate their families, and they will listen to Xu Zifan alone for a while.

Xu Zifan opened the account book and briefly summarized the income and expenditure of the past few years. "The old couple has no other income, that is, earning work points by working in the fields. At the end of the year, they will get the most food, and they will also share some money and votes. However. Too few. I have been sick and used up clothes for these years. It is written on the account book. You can compare it with your own things.

The second couple is a teacher, and I pay 70% of my salary. I remember every amount of money. The couple kept a portion of the money on their own, and they usually can't spend it in my hands, so I basically keep the salary. "

He glanced at Xu Shengnan, "Didn't you say that you saw your second uncle's younger brother and sister eat eggs yesterday? You also said that I prefer to eat them for them. I tell you, it's your second uncle and second aunt who took 30% of their salary. The eggs you bought. If you don't believe me, go to their house. The eggs, snacks, and cans they buy are all reserved to replenish the body and improve food.

Eggs can be wronged to me. I have never eaten good things like snacks and canned food. I am as selfish as you said, so how can I give them to them before I eat them? If you want to blame, blame your second uncle and second aunt for studying and becoming a teacher, so let's have money to buy things. "

Xu Dawei and Zhang Wen flushed immediately. They didn't know where to put their embarrassed hands and feet. They lowered their heads and dared not look at everyone's eyes. They were even more shocked that Xu Zifan knew exactly what they were hiding, and felt uneasy.

Wang Baoguo glared at Xu Dawei and Zhang Wen. He didn't say anything, but frowned. He vaguely felt that this niece and niece were not filial to their fathers, and they hid all good things, and their character was worrying.

Xu Shengnan looked at the second room in surprise. It was not a few days since she was born again. She had forgotten about such a long time ago. She just saw them eating eggs and assumed it was given by the original owner. After all, the food at home is the original owner.

She never knew that the grandfather received only 70% of the salary from the second room, no wonder the two children in the second room looked so good, they turned out to be eating alone!

But this is not fair. Why does her parents give all the food to the family, and the second room can leave 30% of the salary? The old man simply dislikes Dafang without a son, he is partial!

Xu Zifan flipped through the account book again and looked at Xu Aiguo. Both Xu Aiguo and Dong Fan were tense, their nerves tense.

Xu Zifan shook his head and sighed: "The youngest couple has nothing to say. They earn less work points and spend less. Although the whole family is best dressed in the three-bedroom, the two boys also eat chubby food, but they really didn't take it from me. The money was taken by the third child in exchange for hunting and fishing by himself.

Xu Shengnan, you say that I am patriarchal and I have to use evidence to speak. Ask your third uncle, am I partial to his kid?

Anyway, the ledger is here. You look at it one by one, and if you think it's wrong, just bring it up to see if I made a fake account. "

Xu Shengnan was almost mad, she stopped talking, and the old guy called her name again and again, making everyone look at her like an unfilial offspring. Do they know the inside story? Are all sick! This old guy really hates him, he knows it hurt her!