Chapter 524: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (1)

Xu Zifan took a break in the space and then traveled to the next world. He heard Shaohua's voice as soon as he regained consciousness.

[Shaohua: Host, has done a full-body examination for you, this body is very weak. He was born with a disease in the fetus and was born weak. For eighteen years, he has been suffering from serious and minor illnesses. He is currently in bed and has two years of life span. Physical data has been displayed on the virtual screen. The environment is safe, there are no others, and you can safely receive memories. 】

Xu Zifan couldn't help coughing twice, opened his eyes and looked around, and saw a somewhat old, somewhat small, but very clean room.

The rooms are antique, and it can be seen that it was a family in ancient times that was neither rich nor very poor. He got his pulse while watching the data on the virtual screen.

After Shaohua is upgraded, he can do a comprehensive examination of his body in one second and get all the data. He specifically set up an immediate inspection every time he crossed, and by the way he reported the surrounding environment. Now it seems to be quite easy to use. He directly understood the basic condition of this body.

The original body is inherently weak, and even if it is raised with good food and medicine, it can only live a few more years. The body is always sick and sick. In this ancient times, unless you encounter a magical medicine, it cannot be cured.

Xu Zifan quickly accepted the memory and raised his eyebrows slightly. The original owner had only two years of life left, but he didn't expect to use it once, as cannon fodder.

This is a small town in the Great Xia Dynasty, called Shuixi Town. The original owner's parents had fled over 20 years ago, and they both endured hardships and hard work and were quite minded.

In the beginning, Xu's mother helped people make clothes and sell embroidery work; Xu's father was a street vendor, often running around in several nearby towns and reselling things. After slowly accumulating some capital, he opened a cloth shop and the business was good.

But it was because they suffered a crime when they fled, and when they first arrived in Shuixi Town, they were so busy and anxious to get a foothold, ignoring their own body, so that the original owner was weak and sick when he was born, not as strong as the children of other families.

The couple regretted it, but there was nothing they could do. They had to work hard to make money, hire a good doctor, and use good medicine to treat the original owner. They managed to support the original owner, but they still couldn't guarantee the original owner's life.

In order to take care of the original owner, the couple never gave birth to another child and gave all their love to the original owner. These years, the money spent on medical treatment and medicine is huge. Although the business of the cloth shop is good, it can't save the money. Therefore, the room Xu Zifan saw is old and small. Only Xu's mother took care of the cleaning, which was clean. And comfortable.

Xu's mother often went to the temple on the mountain to pray for blessings. Xu's father was also kind to others in business. The two of them tried their best to help whoever encountered difficulties, hoping to accumulate more blessings to their son.

Five years ago, when the original owner was thirteen years old, there was a storm. Father Xu saw an old man hit by a tree on his way home from closing the shop, and he hurriedly saved the man and saved the old man's life.

It was later discovered that the old man's surname was Lin, who was from Lizheng in Linxi Village next to him. When Mr. Lin was smashed, he was carrying his family's money and was going to treat his little grandson. Xu's father not only saved his life, but also saved the young grandson of the Lin family. The Lin family are extremely grateful to him.