Chapter 508: Can't afford this green plum (17)

Xu Zifan has become popular because of participating in the model competition. He wants to have a good appearance, a figure, a strength and strength. There are endless stalks in the show. The fans are growing rapidly, and there are even many entertainment companies in contact. He wants to sign him into the entertainment industry.

Xu Zifan has made a lot of money during this period, and he has invested in continuous appreciation. He is not short of money. He just wants to spend more time with his family. The most important wish of the original owner is to be filial to his parents, so he is enough to be a good model. Busy into the entertainment circle.

But Xu's father and Xu's mother didn't know these things. They only saw that his career was getting better and better. His advertisements appeared on TV. There were even his advertising signs in big shopping malls. They were very happy. Beijing has also adapted very well.

The reason why Xu Zifan had traveled for several months before changing cities was to make them adapt. If he did this as soon as he came, they would not be able to let go of Yue Lingling.

He first moved by himself, then let them travel, to reduce the contact between the family and Yue Lingling, and then expose Yue Lingling's nature to them, not to give Yue Lingling a chance to pester them, and he also made a new girlfriend. The balance in their hearts naturally tilted to his side infinitely, disappointed with Yue Lingling.

It's just scheming, he also knows very well, after all, he was involved in the scheming of the harem. Compared with the women in the harem, Yue Lingling's careful thinking is simply unqualified.

Xu's father and Xu's mother passed the sad period smoothly, and Xu Zifan was relieved. They now live opposite the Yu family's grandparents. They eat together with five people every day. It is lively and lively. In the evening, the three old people also go for a walk and dance in a square. Life is particularly leisurely.

When Xu Zifan wasn't working, he drove them to vacation houses around Beijing to play, and watch the sea and mountains. The old man's spirits were all right.

Compared with them, Yue Lingling is very miserable. The Xu family's house next door has been sold out, and a new tenant moved in. She wiped out the traces of the Xu family's previous residence. She has no memories of that. , I feel strange when I go home and see the window next door every day, it feels like a dream.

When she came home, she called Xu Zifan over and over again, but she could never get through. When she was talking, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her right lower abdomen, and a cold sweat came out.

Her first reaction was to find Xu Zifan, she was ill, so serious, would Xu Zifan care about her?

But no, the three of Xu's family couldn't find it. She didn't call an ambulance like a self-abuse. She called neighbors she knew to ask for the contact information of Xu's father and Xu's mother.

Li Dong said impatiently: "Yue Lingling, you're almost done. Don't you think you are like a cockroach that can't be stepped on? You are like a cockroach? Zifan has hid in the field, what do you want to do? I tell you, don't It's useless to find anyone, Zifan said, in order to avoid you pestering us, his new account will not tell us, let us send messages to his old account, he will watch it every once in a while.

Look at you. You have made our buddies unable to see you for so many years. Today I will blackmail you. Don't look for me in the future. If you meet, you will be treated as if you don't know each other. "

It was the first time that Yue Lingling heard such a severe accusation from him. She and Xu Zifan were their good friends before. Xu Zifan's girlfriend had conflicts with her, and they would always stand by her side. How long has it passed since her world has been turned upside down, and no one can understand her.