Chapter 448: Seventy old father (End)

For the country, Xu Shengnan's space is useless, she is not trustworthy, and there is no way to use her space for anything. Her spiritual spring water is a bit useful, but only a little. After all, there are only one or two bowls a day. For the country as a whole, it is nothing but a drop in the bucket.

In the end, it was her description of the future that was most useful.

Those things that they couldn't imagine become very common in Xu Shengnan's description. Sometimes, when some functional effects are displayed, scientists can reverse the results from the results and study the production process. Although Xu Shengnan didn't know any secret important events, her description of the future was also very helpful.

Xu Shengnan also said some important names. They are all big names that the people know, such as people who can improve rice, people who can promote economic logistics, and real estate tycoons. After she said it, the country found these people and identified them. Focus on cultivating their talents and provide them with convenience so that they can make contributions faster.

There is also the situation of the country. Because Xu Shengnan talked a lot about the evaluation of this era, the college entrance examination, and the economy. Many people in the later generations can say a sentence or two of history. The core layer of the current country is based on analysis, from the original Some of the two ideas are biased towards one of them.

The biggest impact is the announcement of the resumption of the college entrance examination this year in advance, and the decision in advance to package production to households and open the economy. The county town of Xu Zifan was fortunate enough to apply to be the experimental site, and the environment immediately changed.

Song Xin gave the allocated land to his parents immediately, and then ran to the county town to find Xu Zifan and said that he wanted to open a restaurant.

Xu Zifan was a little surprised, because in his memory, Song Xin worked in real estate and did a good job. However, after he asked Song Xin carefully, he found that Song Xin was really thoughtful and also liked food, so he used a portion of the money to sponsor him, which was a good start for him.

Song Xin rented a storeroom, opened a restaurant to sell cooking, and started a small business in a lively manner.

When the news came back to the village, the Xu family felt terribly uncomfortable. Xu Aiguo ran to Xu Zifan to make sense. Xu Zifan didn't even open the door for him. Finally, Xu Aiguo was beaten by Song Xin, who was rushed over, and he was so embarrassed. Drove him away.

The people in the village were watching the jokes of Xu's family, and at the same time admiring Xu Zifan. He really has the ability to not only have a good life, but also take care of the younger generation. Although Song Xin was unlucky enough to be entangled by Xu Shengnan before, he also got into Xu Zifan's eyes because of a blessing in disguise. Now who mentions him and doesn't say he is blessed?

Others are not as lucky as him, but the land is in his own hands, and everyone is full of energy. The country also allows free trade, and many brainy and courageous people are starting to find ways to make money. Everyone who has studied well began to study hard, and strive to enter the university. Everyone is full of vitality, and everyone is smiling. The country is prosperous.

However, these did not bring any benefits to Xu Shengnan. She was still locked in a glass house as a guinea pig. Not surprisingly, she will always live, but there is no freedom, no dignity, nothing, and she lives like a walking dead. .

Two years later, the county town as the experimental site was already very prosperous, and it was rated as a county-level city, which was raised by one level.