Chapter 436: Seventy old father (19)

"Ah-go away!" Xu Shengnan screamed, pushing the woman desperately.

The woman was so angry that she grabbed Xu Shengnan's hair and slapped her severely, before being pulled away by Liu Xia.

Xu Dajun stood in front of Xu Shengnan and said angrily: "How can you hit people?"

"It's this bitch! I didn't scratch her face! It's cheaper for her!" The woman shook off Liu Xia, pointed her nose and cursed, "You cried and raised such a shameless thing, you Still have a face to cry?"

The woman's family pulled her back, and the young man frowned and said, "Mom, don't hurt. If you want to call the police, call the police. I'm not afraid."

The woman choked all of a sudden, blushing with anger, and she didn't dare to call the police. She looked at Xu Zifan again, tears falling down, "Uncle, I know you are separated, but I really can't help. Xu Shengnan's parents are not up to the task, and her uncles can't control at all, I can only find Here you are, please help me, take care of your granddaughter..."

Xu Shengnan was lifted up by Liu Xia, and said angrily: "This matter is endless. I will take care of everything. I don't need to take care of my business. Besides," she glared at Xu Zifan, "Did you hit me with a slingshot? Why are you hitting me?"

Xu Zifan held the slingshot calmly, "If you don't like it, you will hit it, or you will ask the police to judge it? See if you are guilty of breaking into the private house."

"You! You are arrogant!"

"Xu Shengnan, why are you talking to your father? Shut up!" Xu Dajun raised his hand and watched Xu Shengnan's flushed face. He didn't let go and squatted down on the ground.

Xu Zifan sneered, "I learned this from you too. Sometimes it's really useful to call the police. I just don't know what you want to call the police, what my old man can do. The big guys know it, I don't recognize it long ago. This granddaughter, if you kill her, I don't care about it. You can leave now and don't scare my chicken."

When everyone saw the changes in his house, they couldn't help but look straight. The restored house looked like a newly built house. Five pheasants were cleverly nesting in the corner. They weren't shocked when they saw so many people. Channeling, just as sensible.

And the grape rack above Xu Zifan's head. They were all basking in the scorching sun, but Xu Zifan looked very comfortable in the shade. This is the life of Xu Zifan? Why do you look so good?

Xu Shengnan's face was hard to look. She hated the old man and was happy to drive the old man away. Who knows that the old man is living a lot better than in his previous life, how can this be done? She was all caused by the old man in her previous life, and she must not make the old man feel better.

The woman looked at her expression but misunderstood that she was afraid of Xu Zifan. She took the young man a few strides and walked to Xu Zifan, crying: "Uncle, this is my son. We are from the fifth team next door. Xu Shengnan ran into our team. Stay here and deliberately run down the river to show off his shoulders when my son is going to take a bath in the river, and ask my son to marry her, or he will sue my son for playing a hooligan.

uncle! You have to call us the shots. We are doing things well at home, so why are we talking about this? My son sits right upright. In our fifth team, he is the best guy. If you don't believe me, go and ask, she really blamed my son. "

Xu Shengnan said anxiously: "Auntie, don't slander me. I slipped and fell into the river. If it wasn't for your son to see me and my shoulders, would I call him responsible? If he is not responsible, how will I live in the future? ?"