Chapter 495: Can't afford this green plum (4)

Xu Zifan and Zhao Xin were talking in the room. Yue Lingling knocked on the door and said with a smile: "Brother Zifan, Xiao Xin, come out for dinner."

Yue Lingling watched them come out and took Zhao Xin's hand intimately, "Xiao Xin, I will take you to wash your hands. You must eat more today. Mother Xu made a lot of delicious food, but I don't know what you like. Taste, try it later."

As if she was from the Xu family, Zhao Xin glanced at Xu Zifan, her expression a little ugly.

Xu Zifan stepped forward to stop them, "Lingling, don't grab my girlfriend. You are also a guest. Go and rest. Of course I will take care of my girlfriend." After that, he took Zhao Xin to wash his hands, and Yue Lingling had to go to the living room. Sit down.

Zhao Xin whispered in the bathroom: "She is just giving me power."

Xu Zifan soothed: "I can see it, let's go, let's not talk about it, my parents are waiting, it is not good for the two of us to whisper here."

Zhao Xin said again: "You believe me now, don't you? Look at it, she will have to run me on purpose later."

Xu Zifan smiled and said: "I have said that I believe it, don't worry, I know what to do."

Zhao Xin pinched his arm and whispered in a low voice: "If you know, you won't quarrel before, I see your performance."

Xu Zifan frowned without a trace, and said nothing. Father Xu and Mother Xu were all seated. He hurriedly took Zhao Xin into the seat, and first filled Xu's mother with a bowl of soup. "Mom, you have worked so hard, cooking so many dishes. Tired, I'll do it next time."

Xu's mother smiled so that the crow's feet were stretched out, "You would say, why haven't I seen you cook? Xinxin, they are all home-cooked dishes. Try to see if you like it or not, don't see it."

Zhao Xin said politely: "Thank you auntie."

Xu Zifan put a few dishes for Zhao Xin and put them in her bowl, and said with a smile: "Try it, it's all your favorite. I told my mother specially in the morning. This is the fresh dish my dad bought at the market specially. It."

Yue Lingling lowered her head to eat, hiding her stiff face. Her previous demonstrations to Zhao Xin became a joke. She wanted to show off mother-daughter love with Xu's mother and show that they all knew each other's tastes. As a result, these seemingly ordinary dishes were actually Zhao Xin's favorite. Zhao Xin really took it seriously, a straight man even thought of this.

Yue Lingling raised her head and said with a smile: "Such a delicious dish should be accompanied by some red wine, I'll get it."

Xu Zifan stood up, "Let me go, I just cleaned up the house, you don't know where it is. Mom, you take care of Lingling, how can you keep her busy."

Xu's mother reacted, looked at Zhao Xin, smiled and gave Yue Lingling some food, "Lingling eat more, so do I, too old and confused, please come over for dinner and let you do this and that, eat quickly Right."

Yue Lingling said amusedly: "Mother Xu, you are not old. When we go out, others have to say that you are my sister. Besides, I have nothing to do, so I will help you. I am used to it, and it feels uncomfortable not to do it."

"Okay, good boy." Xu's mother hurriedly gave Zhao Xin some dishes, "Xinxin also eat more."

Xu Zifan opened a bottle of red wine and poured it to a few people. He didn't drink it by himself. "Xiaoxin, it doesn't matter if you drink more. I will drive you home later. Don't take the subway."

He saw the shrimp in Zhao Xin's bowl, so he caught it in his own bowl and peeled it, "I'll peel it for you, so don't touch it."

"Yeah." Zhao Xin raised her eyes to look at Yue Lingling, finally there was a real smile on her mouth.