Seal

I drove my sword into his chest as he stumbled forward, his sword wavered in his hand, and I twisted my blade, then pulled it out of the Wraith. I pushed mist over his body, and as I prepared to ignite it, the mist that had been forming all throughout the field went towards more of the Wraiths.

"Boom!"

Explosions blew up the field all around me, the Wraith with the sword was the only one killed by it, but after the spell settled, I watched as two more portals opened up. I spun my sword in my hand as I prepared myself, my body not even close to its limits, at least I thought, as ten more Wraiths stepped through, locking their eyes on me and the Wraiths that were left.

"Ha." I let a small laugh out, and deflected another attack from a Wraith, however, to my surprise, the ten Wraiths started to circle the shield, not coming towards me. A shadow fist collided with my face, snapping my head just a little, and as I turned to the Wraith that swung the hand, his eyes widened in horror.

"What are you?" My sword cut him in half with a single swing as I pushed all my force into it, and that's when I felt my next opponents. I turned as the Wraith team I just fought backed away, well, the one to two that survived out of the ten, and the Legacy and Nico stepped into their place, refusing to watch anymore.

"I see you've decided to join us." I said, bowing my head sarcastically. "Legacy." I looked around, the Wraiths were doing something, but it didn't matter, Hades was shooting blood needles and slashes at the Wraiths he was fighting, but it doesn't seem like he did that much damage to them yet.

"Nico." Cecilia said, looking at Nico as she got ready to fight me with no ability to use external mana, just what's in her core and body, so she isn't weak. "I don't want you getting involved in this fight, please, I know what I must do, leave while you can."

"Cecil." Nico said, and I just sat there as two Wraiths joined her side, standing a little behind her.

"Nico, believe in me." Cecilia said, and Nico nodded his head with a sorrowful look, then vanished, leaving the three of them there. Cadell and Dragoth vanished as well, there were a total of seventeen Wraiths in here now, alongside the Legacy. I couldn't take them all on, but it doesn't seem like I have a choice. "I'll be the one to take the Devil down."

I rolled my eyes, and that's when a beam of energy launched out of Hades's mouth, and his head snapped at me. I could see something was wrong, not that it mattered, but I opened our mental link again.

'Veer, I can't go anymore, I'm coming back to you.' He said sadly, then went on. 'I don't know how we are going to get out of this.' The Legacy and I stood there, just staring at one another now, the two Wraiths were slowly spreading out while the others did something around the shield, probably reinforcing it, scared that I would escape somehow.

I didn't reply to Hades, but I felt him coming my way, the five Wraiths who were damaged to some extent following him, but not attacking, understanding that they were fighting a mana beast that was made from blood and it was hard to damage him.

"Hold on, Legacy." I said, reaching my arm out as Hades transformed into his little Serpent formed and entered my body, he was tired, he wasn't really a weapon for combat, he was a weapon to obtain power, but still, I wished he'd help a little more. "Now, do you really need these seven Wraiths to help you?"

She looked around at the horned men and women, then turned back to me. "No, not really." Cecilia held up a hand, telling them not to fight. I created her body, I knew how to win this, Agrona forgets, yes, I grew the body from Tessia's blood, but I added some of my own in there so that I could control her. "Do you really need to limit my core to defeat me?"

My Beginning After the End Downfallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें