Quality Time

Virion Leywin

The real me was in Alacrya, while us clones were here, causing chaos, saving people. I was a clone sent to stay in the bunker to help out the people in here, at the moment, I was alone, sitting around the fire pit on the edge of the city.

I told Elder Virion to give the house my family was staying in, to another group of people, I didn't need a house to stay in, I could sleep right here, around the fire, if I needed to sleep, which I did not need.

In the novel, at this point, everyone is in shambles, thinking that Arthur is dead, Dicathen is lost, and that there is no hope in coming back from defeat, however, I changed that, a lot, everyone knows that Arthur is alive, even if I don't know if it is true or not, and is Dicathen is lost, but the people have hope because of my little stunt in Etistin.

Even in the novel, it took them some time to send out people, the people they had, I mean in the novel I think the force in here was just a couple of soldiers, and then eventually they saved a lot of elves, but that isn't the case here. I managed to save everyone in the castle, and I managed to save troops from Etistin, I brought a lot of mages here, and a lot of those mages are good fighters.

The Lances were here as well, so the rebellion, that they plan on starting, saving the elves, that is going to start sooner than later. I might try to push it back just a little, but they won't sit back, they want to go out there and save people, and since Rinia helped out with the medallions, everyone can pretty much teleport here.

We may be able to go out there and help more people, but they needed to play it correctly, the wrong move could lead the enemy here, it is exactly why I am having Mica stay at the Wall, and now go out. I didn't want her leading an Alacryan spy or something to the Wall, and then our cover being blown, but the more time that passes, the more Mica wants to go out, which makes sense.

"Veer." The approaching figure said as I looked over the fire at Lance Aya, she was wearing her pajamas it looked like, black short-shorts that reached halfway to her knees, and a purple silk shirt with black stripe designs. "What are you doing up?" She asked, then smiled a little. "Oh, I know you are a clone, but don't you still need to rest?"

"Not really." I answered as she walked around the fire and sat down next to me. "What are you doing up?" I asked, knowing that it was towards the middle of the night, maybe one a.m.

"I couldn't sleep." She said, tilting her head as she placed her elbow on her knee and looked at me. "Veer, how are you doing over there in Alacrya? How's your family? I don't think anyone has asked that, I know it's been short amount of time, but I am curious."

"We are doing fine, Aya." I said, imitating her, looking Aya in the eyes. "My sister, she's like me now, a full blooded Vritra." She looked at me shocked, and I went on. "And it appears that my parents are getting along with Scythe Seris, which is something I never thought I would say."

"So, you made Ellie into a Vritra..." Aya said, thinking about it. "Interesting, that is really cool, I bet she is happy with her new power." She's far past happy, my sister is having the time of her life, she's forgotten what has been happening over here, but that's fine, I mean, the real me has left us to do everything, so he's doing the same thing as her.

"Yeah, Ellie is ecstatic." I told her, and it looked like she had something to say, something looked wrong. "Aya, is it that you couldn't sleep, or you just wanted to ask me something?" She smirked as I said that, and the two of us leaned back, smiling at each other.

"A little bit of both." Aya said, and I waited to hear what she had to say next. "I was thinking, and I know we spoke about it a little before, well, you spoke to others, but if you can create Vritras, make people an Asura, why can't you do it for everyone?"