All Part of the Plan

"Finally!" As Nico spoke, spikes jutted up from the ground, all of them pointing at me, but not moving yet. "Let me at him, I don't care what he says, I'll make him suffer!"

"Are you saying that if we fight you, you'll come with us willingly if we take you down?" Melzri said, and I nodded my head, knowing the outcome already. "That seems fair." She had the cure with her, I needed that, shit. "I hope you are a kid of your word; I don't want to break every single bone in your body to enforce that you come with us."

I took a giant breath and said. "I am." I got into a fighting stance, holding my sword across my face, getting ready to strike them down. They just made a deal with the devil, but in the end, I will follow through if I lose.

Melzri didn't stop Nico this time, black spikes shot at me, and the battle officially started. I shot myself away, dodging the spikes as they headed my way. A sword came for me, stopping me in my tracks, I shot into the air, Melzri appeared there as well, swinging her blade at my arm.

I brought the blood around me into a sword as I threw the ice blade at Nico, and blocked Melzri's sword with my own blood sword, flying in the air. I disrupted her core, and she fell to the ground, landing on her feet. I conjured a ball of blue fire, and released it, but it vanished into thin air as her soulfire ate it.

A black spike grew at me, I froze it before it could come close, fell to the ground, landed, barely dodged a swing towards my leg from Melzri. I formed a blood dagger and threw it at the Scythe's head, and as she went to deflect it away, I dissolved the blood and formed little blood bullets, pushing them towards her head.

The wind she was able to manipulate moved her to the side at an astonishing speed, and spikes began to grow rapidly beneath me, forcing me to evade them. I started darting around the field, moving side by side, Melzri was only watching, like she was playing with her food, which she probably was.

Three spikes from Nico were about to collided with me, and as my foot hit the ground, I started to spread ice throughout the ground of the field, freezing the black spikes before they could grow. I saw where Nico was, about twenty yards from me, casting this stupid ass spell, and shot at him, bobbing and weaving through his attack.

Melzri appeared before me before I could even get close to him, sending a kick at my ribs, I stopped her foot in midair using blood magic, swung my blade at her neck, but her soulfire blade swatted it away with ease, then began to reach onto me.

It didn't affect me though, because I disrupted her core, causing both her blades to become normal for a split second, stopping the soulfire, but as I was focused on her, a black spike entered my calf.

"Haha." I laughed as I emitted a frost to all my surrounding, pushing Melzri back, and freezing the spike before it could keep growing. I bent over, smashed it, then ripped it out of my leg. I started healing myself as I dodged attacks from Nico, Melzri swung her sword at my leg, to avoid the attack, I pushed wind from in front of me, sending me backwards away from her.

I couldn't handle them, I wasn't strong enough for this, each of them were on a whole other level, and they were fighting me together. It would be a waste to activate my third phase, even then, I doubt I'll be able to take them both out.

Her wind blade came at me at a tremendous speed, I deflected it barely with my blood sword, sent a kick at her stomach, she side stepped and let me go past her, then slit the back of my knee with her soulfire blade.

I fell to one knee, started healing, shot to my feet, spun around and swung my blade at her head. When she brought her blade up for protection, I liquefied my own blade, letting it pass through hers and I had it extend towards her neck as she dodged the attack.