Slore Encampment Pt. II

"Lance Virion." Melody said as I stood there covered in blood, smirking just a little as I let the adrenaline in me settle down. I made sure to enjoy killing those two hundred soldiers, oh my, did I enjoy it, it was, it was relieving.

The three hundred Dicatheons all bowed, some even got on a knee for me, showing their respect as the rest of the Alacryan force came rushing this way, the portal opened up, and I spoke up. "Everyone! Into the portal!" I motioned towards it. "Melody, have the Blood Legion members stay her for a second."

"Of course." She looked up with a smile. "We'll follow you into battle." I shook my head, watching as the people entered the portal and vanished away. This was going to add a little more numbers to the people in the bunker, but there were a lot more people out there that needed saving, I knew that, I just didn't have time for them.

"No need to follow me." I said, looking at the approaching Alacyran, waving my hand, allowing his blood to flow out of him, then shot it like bullets into thirty other soldiers, killing them. "I just have an offering." I told her, the fifty Blood Legion members were all around me, standing, waiting for a command.

"Thank you, Lance Virion!" A young female warrior said to me as she entered the portal, I gave her a smile, and she vanished. There were other people in Slore that needed rescuing, but their time will come later, Alacryans won't be here forever.

"An offering?" Melody said, looking at me with a curious look, I started using blood healing on the fifty people here, trying to help them with their injuries. Their faces lit up when they felt it, knowing exactly that it was me, I was greeted with more head nods and smiles.

It was extremely loud as the soldiers ran into the portal, but I stayed calm, killing any Alacryan that got close with blood magic, and when I say close, I mean a good fifty yards from me. The thing was, when I killed one, I killed ten, then it kept going as their blood became my weapons, even from here.

"Yes, you all can go back to the bunker, a place where your Kings and Queens are, or you can come back with me to my camp and serve me." I said, speaking sincerely, not trying to make anyone do anything they didn't want to do. "It's safe in both places, but I know longer am listening to the Kings and Queens."

"We are with you!" A soldier in the back shouted, then more and more started speaking, shouting their answers to me.

"You are our savior!"

"I'll serve!"

"As you can see, Lance Virion..." Melody said with a smile as I sliced a head off an Alacryan in the distance with a blood blade. "...your Blood Legion, is forever yours, we will follow you anywhere, and do anything for you."

Another person stepped up beside Melody, it was Daryl. "We don't care about your age, or what you have become, or what you have done, all we care about is serving you now." He paused, knelt down once again as the last of the soldiers ran through the portal. "To us, you are no longer a Lance, but our true Leader."

Everyone else began to kneel behind him, no one bowing, kneeling below me. "Rise up, there is no need for that now." I told them as the portal shut down, then reopened, leading to a different place than the bunker. "I thank both of you." I said, looking at Melody and Daryl, then spoke to everyone. "I thank all of you, I thank you all for you dedication to me, I'll make sure to live up to your expectations."

"Everyone, let's go!" Melody shouted, and my soldiers started running through the portal, the portal heading to the Sand Grotta, well, a better designed Sand Grotta, I used earth magic to rebuild it to make it look nicer.

Melody and Daryl stayed behind with me as we watched the soldiers run with force into the portal, happy to follow me from here on out. "Melody." The elf turned to me, her eyes filling with more and more hope every second. "Your sister, she is alive and well, helping me at the Wall."