Dying Inside

I turned to Sylvie, her corpse lying there thirty yards from me, my eyes and mind twitching, trying to take in the sight still, I turned back to the Scythes trying to figure everything out. "Hahahaah." I laughed, they looked at me in fear, confusion, shock, not knowing what I was thinking.

"What are you laughing at Devil?" Cadell snarled.

"Nothing." I said, holding my hand out, and watched as black flames blazed in it. "So, this is soulfire." Their eyes widened. "Hahaa." I laughed, looking at them, surrounding my body which was already in my phase three with soulfire, my body blazing with black flames. "Let's keep playing."

I shot at the two of them, swinging my fist at Cadell who started to fade to smoke, but I disrupted his core, he quickly ducked, and I zoomed past him. Dragoth swung his sword, shaking the ground, but I caught the blade coming from the Titan with my barehands clad in ice and blood.

The black flames erupted out of me even more, surrounding the so called Titan, and I felt it starting to enter his body, and his blood stream. Cadell came from behind, a black spike separated me from Dragoth, and I spun back to Cadell as his sword came for my head.

I back stepped but the blade still reached me, slitting my nose slightly, but I ignored it, barely feeling a thing. I went after him as his momentum took him past me, conjuring an ice sword in my right hand, and swinging it at his ribs.

A hand reached for my shoulder as I was attacking Cadell, so I disrupted the core and froze Dragoth in place using blood magic, turning my attack from Cadell to Dragoth behind me.

I spun and the hand reaching out for me fell to the ground as I sliced it off, blood came pouring out, and I continued my attack disrupting his core still, driving my blade at his core, black spikes came at me from my side, so I deflected them by conjuring two of my own.

My sword collided with a black spike that took the place of Dragoth as it appeared between us, and I turned back to Cadell, pissed, and started summoning black spikes out of the ground at him, using his own magic against him.

I watched as one of the spikes entered his leg, then his quad, and then as I was paying attention to him, Dragoth's sword came for my ribs, and I was sent flying as it collided with me. I slid and rolled on the ground, the Titan had some Titan force, that was for sure.

I was on my knees, looking at the two Scythes bleeding and still in shock from what I was doing, I peeked down at were Dragoth his me, there was a large cut on my side, blood ran down me, but it quickly stopped as the black liquid I had around me surrounded around the wound, and started to heal it.

I got to my feet, my spells still running, I felt the fire burning at the insides of Dragoth, slowing him down now, but his body was so large, he was over seven foot, so the fire needed to move a little more around his body to have an effect.

I vanished and appeared in front of Cadell, forming a blood sword, and swinging it at him, Dragoth's sword came for my neck, forcing me to back stepped, duck, then continue my attack on Cadell as the three of us started vanishing and appearing throwing attacks at one another, their mana usage on the low as I disrupted their cores when they tried to do anything.

I dodged, ducked, sent attack after attack, trying to kill one or both if possible, and the three of us burned the field we fought into ash, the ground was in shambles, an ordinary mage would die within seconds, no, they would die in a second if they were here.

A fist collided with my face from Dragoth, then a sword hit my side from Cadell, I rolled, allowing the black liquid to heal me, and got to my feet, jumped over a black spike, swung my blood sword and extended the tip of it so that it slit Cadell's side, landed, then conjured an ice dagger and threw it at Dragoth.