Till Death

Virion Lewyin (Clone 2)

I appeared before the four in the sky, holding an ice sword I had just conjured, and was swinging it at Cadell while I disrupted his core. "Rematch bitch." My ice sword came down on his arms as he raised them in defense, and the impact sent him flying down to the ground into the forest outside of Etistin.

I turned towards the colossal Dragoth, Nico and Mawar, smiled, and launched after Cadell, letting the others handle them. Cadell was looking at me as I landed beneath a tree, and the two of us just faced each other. "I see that you are still crazy, Lesser."

There were no openings, we were just under the tree line, and I released my ice sword, and was forced into conjuring a new one, it broke upon impact with him. "I wouldn't say that." I responded to him as visions of me started coming out of my body, I had the illusions run around the trees. "I would say that I am perfectly healthy."

Cadell shook his head and black spikes erupted out of the ground, destroying countless illusions, but some of them still lived, and I wasn't hit. "Perfectly healthy you say? What sane Lesser would show himself so easily while he is being hunter?"

I placed my open hand on my chin and tilted my head, thinking about what he had just said. "Hmm, you might be right actually, maybe I am not." I surrounded my body with wind mana, I might be a clone, but I was still considered white core, I couldn't put up a fight, but I could buy everyone time, and stage the perfect death.

"Pathetic, Lesser." I shot at him as he said that, swinging my sword at his head, he dodged the attack, gripped my wrist, and threw me. My back slammed into a tree, breaking it down by the pure force, and as I laid there, Cadell said from ten yards away. "I have no time to mess around with you, I am going to make this quick."

I slowly got to my feet. "Don't do that, then everything will be over faster." I somehow managed to hold onto my sword through that whole process. Black spikes shot out of the ground heading in my direction, and I quickly jumped to the side as one appeared right where I was, it would have entered my leg if I didn't move.

I started darting around the tree line with my illusions around the Scythe, his black spikes kept on coming at us, just ripping apart whatever they could. I had infinite stamina, well, when I ran out of mana I didn't, but for now I was able to dodge the spikes with ease as they started to cover the field already.

The noises coming from Etistin were scary to be honest, there were screams, explosions, all could be heard from where we were, and it wasn't like I was trying to focus on taking down Cadell, I knew I couldn't.

I shot through the spikes, dodging them when I could, and I swung my sword when I got close to him. His long blade appeared, and deflected my blow, and his foot headed straight for my stomach. I side stepped as my blade went into the ground, his foot went past me, but his fist came into my face, launching me into the ground.

I released my sword, and when his foot came for me again, I shot wind magic out of my feet, launching me away from him, and back to my feet. If only the real me was here, I am curious to see if I could take him down in full Vritra form, oh, I can't wait.

Without word, soulfire erupted out of the Scythe and headed straight for me, now that I think about it, if that would touch me, wouldn't I die, simply because it eats mana, and I am built from mana.

I launched away from the fire, and it followed me, crossing paths with the illusions I had made to confuse him, and hopefully cause the fire to change course, but it didn't. I quickly spun around, and shot ice into the black flames, freezing them before they could do any harm to me, but then black spikes appeared behind me, entering both of my legs, knocking me to the ground.