Game Changer

"Virion, all of us, my family, we are done with the Dragons and their rule." Aenon started off, and the other Leviathans in the room just stared at me, not disagreeing. "I knew the first day I met you that you were special, I knew it, I sensed it."

I placed a hand on my heart and smiled. "Oh, you think I am special, thanks." I said jokingly, but they didn't laugh, I didn't really care though. "Fine, alright, before you say anything else, who's the leader of the Clan? Is it you still, or your son?"

"It's me." Aenon said, but then pointed at another Leviathan. "Hersius will be the next leader, then Holden, and we do not want to be under the Dragon's thumb anymore." Hersius and Holden, weird names, but alright. "I've heard stories about you, and we all know what the Dragons did to your Lesser continent, you are going to kill them, or try too?"

"Of course." I shrugged. "That's plan, kill Agrona, kill Kezess, kill whoever I need to. I'm not strong enough to do it myself, I don't think I could stand alone against each one of them and live in a fight, even though it would be fun. Are you offering the Leviathan clan to aid me?"

"Yes." Hersius said, nodding his head. I turned to the Leviathan, he had short white hair like mine, but he didn't have blue tips on it. "When my father learned of you, and what you could do, he knew instantly that you were the key to defeating the Dragons." Why was this one talking? I wanted to speak with Aenon. "We have been planning, and I am sorry for my son's bad behavior, he did not know it was you, none of us did."

"Trust me, I did not care." I told him, but then went back to his point and asked. "You have been planning something, you say?" If it messes with what I want, we are not going to be allies, that was the truth.

"We have been." Aenon spoke. "Virion, I have a disease, an asuran sickness, I will be dead within a year, we have all accepted it. You will be working with Hersius, not me." He paused, an asuran sickness, haha, that's funny. I felt for his blood, sensing for the sickness, but I couldn't find it. "I don't think your blood magic will help, child, I know that is what you are trying."

"It was worth a try." I shrugged. "I'm sorry about that, but still, what's this plan?"

"Obviously, you can't defeat the Dragons with just us." Hersius said, and I turned back to him. "And our help won't come free." I rolled my eyes, motherfuckers, everyone wants something, I guess. "We hate the Dragons, but we know what war with them means. For the clan's safety, we need to know that we have a good chance at winning."

"I get it." I said annoyed, leaning back in the chair. "Listen, I don't really need your help." I looked from Hersius to Aenon. "I have been planning the downfall of the Vritras and Dragons since the war started, I don't know if I can succeed, but if you want something bizarre, you can go fuck yourself."

The room fell silent as I spoke to the asuras like they were Lessers, it was Hersius who spoke, not Aenon, the person I thought would be the one to reply. "First, Virion, what is your main goal here, it can't just be to kill them?"

'I say reveal what you want.' Hades spoke in my mind before I could say anything out loud. 'What's the harm, it'll just be another race you'll wipe out if they get in your way.'

'Jeez.' I said in my mind, then spoke up. "To rule." That was the simple answer. "Yes, I want Sylvie back, the girl I love, but I also want power, I'm going to take over Alacrya, then I was going to take over Epheotus." Their eyes were a little bit wider, but not Aenon's, I think he knew that.

"Good." Aenon said, snapping my attention back to him. "We will support your claim to Epheotus." My eyes widened from surprise, that was a little surprising, but what's the catch her. "But there are things that my son and I want, mostly him because I'll be gone."