Devil verse Sykea

"Finally." I said, looking up into the sky, taking in the deaths of the millions of elves that died here. "Let's see if you are a god." My aura came flushing out of me as I turned back to him, his eyes were wide still in what looked like fear. "Don't disappoint me you fucking tree person!"

"Divine Serpent."

My body started changing, runes appeared, my hair turned red, black liquid circled me, and scales grew on my skin. I felt the intensity of my heart rate grow even more as I prepared myself, this was going to be fun, my aura grew even more, and to me, it felt like mine overpowered this asura.

"Let's see how powerful the so called ---" He was cut off as a void sword appeared in my hand and I shot at him, my sword came down on his head, but he quickly moved out of the way, dodging my attack just in time.

I pushed electricity throughout my body, and used blood acceleration to make me go even faster as he started conjuring vines out of the ground. It was like a tsunami of them, it was way different than what Tessia and I could do with plant magic, his control over them was amazing, but not good enough.

In retaliation, I started conjuring black spikes out of the ground, aiming for his chest, and the two of us started darting around the burnt forest, shooting spells at one another as we parted ways. I pushed black mist out of my feet as I ran, leaving a trail behind me, and just kept on going.

I found an opening, the two of us heading in the same direction, only about twenty yards apart as he ran away from my spikes and I ran away from his vines, so I shot at him, thinking fighting up close was to my advantage.

"Hey there!" I said with a smile as I appeared before him, swinging my sword at his head, he ducked under it, I had blue fire erupt out of me, burning the vines before they reached me, and burning Sykea slightly. "Come on, god!" I said as he backed away, my blade coming at him again and again.

His eyes showed me that he was slightly afraid of me, which was a good thing, I wanted to be feared. I felt for the blood in his body and disrupted his core, the vines around me, basically creating a small forest to some degree just stopped as I controlled his mana output. This caused his heartbeat to grow even more, what a pathetic asura, he was no god.

The black mist built up just like I wanted around us, and I ignited it. "Boom! Boom! Boom!" Explosions kept going off, it circled the two of us, not allowing the asura to back up any further, I conjured another void sword in my left hand, and went at him with more power.

I swung at his ribs, the asura blocked my attack by grabbing my wrist, but my other sword came in and slid right into his leg, drawing greenish blood. "Ahhh!" He screamed in pain as I pulled it out and he backed up a little in the mist I had there, and explosion went off, knocking him back towards me. "Shit!"

My blade entered his shoulder, I missed his heart by a good three inches, drawing even more blood. Sykea sent his fist at my face, but I dodged it with ease as I pulled my sword out of him once again, and then brought it back up towards his arm.

Sykea moved his arm out of the way, causing my sword to barely miss him as I swung upward, and his other fist came flying towards my chest. I pushed wind out of my body and knocked him away from me, and I could see that this was over already, this asura was weak.

"Damn." I said with annoyance, and then pointed my sword at him. "Don't you fight with a weapon?" I asked as he stood there, holding his shoulder region where blood was coming from, his healing abilities not working for him since I was controlling his mana control.

"I fight with a sword, but I can't conjure one because of your blood magic!" He snarled at me; he was angry. "I see why you are feared even by the asuras now, no wonder my grandfather suggested to Lord Indrath that we should dispose of you."