Dwarven Lance Pt. III

Mica Earthborn

"Virion Leywin!" Trodius said, my eyes widened this time, confirming what I thought. "What, what are you doing here?" Trodius backed up against the wall, trying to get as far as he could from Virion, I couldn't move at all so I couldn't see Virion.

"Lance Virion, we were only ---" The man to my right began to speak, but a black spike entered his stomach, killing him. The other soldier backed up, but was swallowed by black and purple flames, he fell to the ground, gasping for air, but died quickly like his partner.

"I have no need for you two." Virion said, getting closer to me. "It's good to see you, Mica." He said, placing his hands on my shoulders, and I felt the numbness start to fade. "Trody, Trody, Trody, what should I do with you? I have so many ideas, oh my, I can't wait to play with you."

What was wrong with Virion?

I slowly got to my feet as Trodius stood there shivering in fear, I turned to Virion, and I was met with a red eyed boy who had horns. "Mica doesn't know you?" I said, but he laughed in my face.

"I am a Vritra; he wasn't wrong about that." Virion said, I looked at him speechless. "Yep, I am an Asura now." He said, giving me a fake smile that quickly faded when he turned to Trodius. "Mica, your family and friends weren't touched, I killed the soldier on the staircase before he could spread the word and burnt the body."

He started walking around me, was this truly Virion? He, he was different, dark, scary...

"Thanks." I said, feeling grateful and scared at the same time.

"The Wall is now mine." Virion said, smiling at Trodius. "Or should I say, ours." Blood started to float in the room, and then suddenly a figure that looked exactly like Trodius appeared. "Of course, I just split my mana to make a clone of you, but it's fine."

"Virion, what are you going to do?" I asked, looking at the child Lance, it appears as if darkness has taken control of him, I could gather that already by just being around him for a mere moment.

"I'm going to play with him." Virion said, stepping closer to Trodius shivering against the wall. "I would leave, Mica, Trody and I are going to play for a little, I have..." He paused, smirking slightly. "...I have some things I want to try out on him."

I feel like I shouldn't leave, but how could I stay, I felt like I couldn't disobey him, he was, he was way above me in power, maybe not knowledge, but he was exerting such a powerful aura even while it was being held back.

"Go on, don't speak of the clone to anyone though, Mica." His red eyes stared me down. "Or you know, you'll be next." I felt the goosebumps form all over my body, I nodded, but he smiled. "I'm only joking, hahaa, I would never do that."

"Haha." I laughed, and he turned back to Trodius, conjuring an ice dagger in his right hand. What was he going to do with him? Was he going to kill him? "What are you going to do to him? He could be useful?"

"That's why I made the clone, but I suggest leaving, Mica, you aren't going to want to be here while I do what I have planned." He told me, spinning the dagger in his hand. "But if you think I am going to kill him, you are slightly right, I may end up killing him." He paused, shrugging at me. "Why do you care? He just tried to kill you." Virion had a point, Trodius did just try to kill me.

"Mica, help, please." Trodius pleaded, but quickly fell to his knees and became speechless, Virion shook his head at him like he was disappointed with his pleas for help.

"I can let him live, but it'll make saving Lance Varay a little more difficult." I looked at him with curiosity. "Now I have more of your attention, Mica, go make sure your cousins and other friends are okay, give me some time with Trody here, he may not be alive when you get back, but know he deserves what is coming to him."