Achieved

"I lost?" I said questioningly, thinking about that statement. "This fight is only beginning, hahahaha, but maybe your right, maybe I did lose!" I knew Agrona would try something like this, but I didn't think it would be like this. Mana started to surge out of my body as my killing intent pushed out into the hallway, the looks on everyone's faces changed pretty quickly as they readied themselves.

"You are surrounded." Cadell said confidently. "Your death is imminent, Devil."

"Good." I snarled at him. "There's no reason for you guys to run now." I allowed two void swords to appear in my hands, then surrounded the mana in my body with blood, knowing what the Legacy can do. "You want to destroy this place, fine by me, I'lll bring the whole fucking Taegrin Caelum down on us."

I could feel the adrenaline rushing in my body, shit just got real. I had no way out, this wasn't something I saw coming, well, not to this extent, I saw something like this coming. It won't matter, I could probably survive this, who knows, but all I care about is that Sylvie, she's alive.

"You'll kill the girl you supposedly love." Agrona told me. "Sylvie, my daughter, how about we let them handle this." My breathing got heavier as I watched Sylvie turn to Agrona and smile. "I don't want his threats towards your life to come true."

"Thanks, father." Sylvie said, causing me to freeze, there was blood and tears all over my black cloak and my face, I was a mess, but it didn't matter, the goal has been achieved, Sylvie is alive, yes, as a tool for Agrona, now I just had to get her back to normal.

"Come on." Agrona and Sylvie left through a portal, I guess the anti-portal didn't matter for them, unless that is an ability and not a portal. I stood there motionless, ready to go, my head pounding, nosies filling my ears.

'V---' I spun the sword in my hand, getting ready to launch at the Wraiths, ignoring Cadell and Dragoth behind me. 'Ve--' I rolled my eyes as the room got silent; they were waiting for me to make my move even though they outnumbered me drastically.

"Just give up." The Legacy spoke, stepping up into the Wraiths. "I heard about everything you did, I have enough reason to execute you, just give yourself up, it's the least you can do." I could feel the mana move around me, it has been a month, she's probably gotten a lot stronger.

I tilted my head, I could still feel her core, the blood in her body, but if I focus on concealing her magic, I won't be able to stop anyone else's, but fuck it. I removed the Legacy's external mana usage, focusing my blood magic on that.

I shot at the Legacy with a smile on my face. "Hahaha." The five Wraiths stepped in front of her, mana coursing through their bodies, aiming their spells at me. "Just kidding!" I pushed electricity into my body as I conjured a stone wall in between us, I jumped onto it, and as my feet hit the wall, I pushed wind out of them, redirecting myself towards the two idiots on the other side of the hallway.

It was like I was shot out of the cannon, the wall that I had just built crumbled as I redirected myself, but the wind pushed the debris onto the Wraiths and Legacy, forcing them to shield themselves.

Cadell conjured a sword, Dragoth readied himself with his two conjured black hands, and I appeared before them, moving at an insane speed. My one sword came up at Cadell's face, his blade blocked it, and I spun and sliced through Dragoth's hand, cutting one of them off again.

I could feel the Wraiths pushing through the debris, coming this way as I continued to hold Cecillia's core hostage. My sword and myself hit something right before Cadell as I redirected my attack towards him, and I was enveloped in some sort of mist, but it wasn't mist, as the mist covered me, I appeared in a field, a plain grass field.