Running Wild

"Hillord!" One shouted from behind me as my blade entered the Wraiths chest as I appeared before him, moving as fast as I could before he could conjure a shield. "Nooooo!" I pushed the black mist from Seris's magic out of my void sword and allowed it to enter the Wraith's body.

I ripped my sword out and ignited the mist inside of him, the Wraith's guts, blood, and organs scattered the battlefield, stopping the Wraiths in their tracks as they took in the sight. I turned back to the eight that were left; Hades was fighting the other five.

"Hahahahaha!" I laughed, this was the first time I fought against Wraiths, this was fun!

"You'll pay for that!" The one with dark black hair said, she was taller than me, kind of reminded me of Jagrette, but a lot taller, and not as creepy, which says a lot. "You know the mission, stick to it."

"Who's next?" I said, pointing my one sword around at them as they stood there, a black spike was conjured behind me, pointed right at my chest, but I dissolved myself as it entered my skin, and simply stepped away from it. "I guess it's you." I pointed at the Wraith who had conjured the spike, but then said. "Or wherever the other shield user is, I know there is one more amongst you."

"Kill him!" One roared, I smiled as I launched into the crowd of Wraiths, the ground beneath moving from one of their spells, but I was moving so fast that I was stepping on the ground before it moved.

I appeared, jumping into one of them, swinging my sword at his throat, a shield formed, I rolled on the ground as it shifted, pushing wind out of my feet as I completely the rule, launching me out of the hole that had formed.

I landed right before another as a tendril of acid sliced right through my leg, leaving a gash, but I pushed mana and aether to the location, ignoring it completely as the black liquid shot to my leg to cover the wound, healing it even faster.

I swung my sword at the one conjuring spikes, but a shield blocked my attack as my sword got close to his throat. "Hahahaha, I knew it!" I roared as I snapped my head to the user, and a sword came down on my shoulder from behind, entering my skin, but I caught it using my left sword, not allowing it to move down anymore.

I pushed the blade out of me as another tendril sliced through me, and I stepped forward, allowing the Wraith's blade to fall to the ground, then as I brought my sword up into his chest, a shield formed and my blade connected with it, this shield user was a little different, it wasn't pure mana, it was a dark shield.

As my blade connected with it, the black shield started to devour my sword, forcing me to pull it free. I looked at the Shield Wraith in wander, that was an interesting spell, as I was looking at him, another tendril cut through my side, and a hammer collided with a mana barrier I had formed.

I pushed mana and aether all throughout my body, the black liquid went from my leg to all the locations I had been injured at, but truthfully, I felt nothing, no pain, nothing. I was still focused on the Legacy's core, she wasn't able to use mana still, that's why she hasn't joined in, but if I allowed her to, this would get a little more entertain, yet again, I don't know if I can kill all of these guys.

I shot at the Wraith that was using the black shield spell, but as I did, five of them stepped in between. "Fine." I said, determining that I would kill these five first, I jumped over a spike, spun as I dodged a vine, a black whip came down on my, I raised my sword and caught it.

I pulled the whip at the other end toward me, and as I brought my sword to his neck, I released the whip, and threw my other sword at a different Wraith. The shield user protected the whip Wraith as my sword collided with the shield, but he didn't protect the other Wraith, my sword was in his shoulder. It didn't kill him, but it did damage.